CSSA 2006 paper? (1 Viewer)

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
I don't do the CSSA Papers but I hear that they are good papers to practise with and to look at in order to get a clearer idea of what to expect. This is the first grade to do SoR at my school in the HSC, my teacher really hasnt got as much experience as others either. Has anyone got questions or a copy of the CSSA paper or anything? I think it's already been done hasnt it? Perhaps if anyone could tell me how it went?

Thanks in advance.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
The exam was very straight forward. However, i didn't study for it besides a tiny bit on the day of the exam, so didn't go that well haha. But most people in my year were on the same boat as me, so meh. The extended responses are usually always the same, they just might change what they expect you do eg, instead of telling you to evaluate, they might tell you to analyze.

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
cant post them up due to copyright issues-one month security period as well

any requests to post the paper will be deleted...this doesnt stop requests by email though....

Mooseman

Forum Feral
HSC
ok, my teacher has the SOR stat pack and he says it infringes copyright laws by copying it for. I researched this and found out that its not. Just checking with you snapper, that i am correct in thinking this

snapperhead

Has decided to retire
HSC
N/A
Dont know about the HSC stat pack stuff (if its from the Board..more than likely you cant) but the CSSA specifically states that no paper of theirs may be stored etc in an electronic form so that rules out request here on BoS.
The CSSA does monitor this site and the owners are not willing to get a "take down" order from the CSSA (even after the security period which ends on Monday) so all mods are under orders form Laz to prevent, delete etc all requests for CSSA and Independent papers

Sorry...have been flat out at work and Im not receiving notices from this forum when things are posted....

Mooseman

Forum Feral
HSC
Its a board of studies thing. But yeh oh well. I got my trials starting on monday but thats all drama stuff, and if you ask any REAL student its not even a rael subject. hehe nah just pullin ya leg :p. but i did just finish my major work for music which is a 6minute composition so its feels good to have that finished after 11 months of work :D. Wish me luck for the trials lads :D

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
snapperhead said:
Dont know about the HSC stat pack stuff (if its from the Board..more than likely you cant) but the CSSA specifically states that no paper of theirs may be stored etc in an electronic form so that rules out request here on BoS.
The CSSA does monitor this site and the owners are not willing to get a "take down" order from the CSSA (even after the security period which ends on Monday) so all mods are under orders form Laz to prevent, delete etc all requests for CSSA and Independent papers

Sorry...have been flat out at work and Im not receiving notices from this forum when things are posted....

oh sorry snapperhead, didn't know that was the case, if you want you should probably delete this thread.... thanks for clearing that up though :) my trial in the end went pretty well, so i'm happy :)

good luck mooseman. *thumbs up*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)