CSSA 2006 Trial (1 Viewer)

goobabanasik

person
HSC
How did we go??? i thought it was ok pretty basic! seemed much harder then the other hsc practice exams but yeah hopefully i went alright!! let us know how u guys went

Note: This discussion should not discuss any specific questions, if you want to do that, do it via the PM function or any other external chat programs. The reason as to keep it fair for all students, and they may sit this another day not specifically today

Last edited by a moderator:

mrviper89

HSC
Re: Catholic Trial

yeah i did mine today... for the first time i able to complete the entire exam within the allocated time frame whereas usually id have about 2 questions left because the exam was too long

sideshowtim

HSC

Yeah, some sections were quite easy -- Others were rather difficult. I'm horrible at annuities and stuff like that. Think I did enough to get a decent mark though.

sideshowtim

HSC

I struggled with time and didn't get to finish the very, very last part of the last question. Spent hours racking my brain over that stupid dosage question, the second part, I completely forgot how to work it out properly.

bassqueen16

HSC

i thought it was ok but i agree sideshowtim on the question ur talking about, that second part i was like wtf so i just did trial and error :D umm overall though i seriously thought it was going to be alot harder, so HOPEFULLY i went alright :)

travalina

HSC

i think i got like 16 for that question using the sine rule

elle_06

HSC

GaNgStAz 4 LiF3 said:
can sum1 tell me what ques yous all got?
nice try, but next time try being a little more discrete. if your motives hadn't been so obvious, i'm sure u wouldn't have killed the conversation.

sideshowtim

HSC

People suck. Really, coming on here and asking for the questions and answers after everyone else has fairly completed their tests and them not having done it yet is no better than cheating, and people caught should be punished.

PC

HSC
N/A

Don't eliminate the possibility that Mr Gangsta is just trying to get some sort of flavour for what a trial exam might look like. I would expect that he's doing his trial at a different time than 7 August. In this case he WON'T be using the Catholic Trial. His school will have to use a different paper.

Maybe he's on to a good idea. What better way is there to study than to use the most current trial paper?

I think there's various ways of interpreting can sum1 tell me what ques yous all got? Think about it.

PC

HSC
N/A

Oh yeah, when you get your papers back, make sure you check that your teachers have marked Q27(c) properly. The official answer is not quite right. A good topic for discussion in class.

Last edited:
HSC

hey all.. i didnt mean it like that.. i just want an understanding of how the questions were thats all.. i dont need to cheat.. im revising enough so yea... so if i do get an understanding.. i can know if im going on a right track or not so yea..

sideshowtim

HSC
72%, which I was pretty happy with -- ranked 14/92 and came first in my class. I am in the lowest General Maths class for some reason so I was very happy to come in the top 20.

SpoonJay

HSC
wow 14/92 with a 72%?

im topping my whole grade with 78%, 2nd rank got a 68%

all in all 12/50 general maths candidates past this paper, the rest failed miserably.

goobabanasik

person
HSC
i topped our one with score of 88 or 2nd was 84 and our last place was 14. and our mean was 52

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)