Riviet

HSC
N/A
Pre-trial: Good luck and all the best!

Post-trial: How did you go?

Last edited:

JhK89

HSC
thanks riviet just here to tell u how screwed i am literally for the ext.1 im so bad at it... ill fail :O

*Ninny-mole*

The Power Is Yours...
HSC
I just did a combination paper (I think it was predominantly CSSA as the only topic we haven't done is projectiles) and I just screwed myself over. Totally. Very hard exam. Would have been sort-of challenging for the 90%+ peoples too I think.
I know this thread is about the CSSA Trial, but I need to vent. I'll probably get below 20%, which makes me want to cry, but it's true. I could do very few things in that paper. I was so nervous beforehand that I asked my year co-ordinator if I could drop it (he thought I was joking, I wasn't). Then the Maths co-ordinator said that I wouldn't be allowed because they would prefer me to have a back-up. Well, I'm sorry but a 20% back-up is useless and time-wasting. There, vented, done. Thanks. Good luck to everyone who didn't do it today.

cjkim88

HSC
THIS TEST WAS THE HARDEST TEST IVE TAKEN THIS WHOLE YEAR AND ITS WORTH 40%!!! YAY!!!! shit im screwed. couldnt do so many questions... hope i get at least 50%... thats how hard it was... that is.. unless you are ready to devote your whole life to maths...

replayee

HSC
twas not bad. although the last question was quite hard. the rest was pretty standard for cssa tests

H

housemouse

I thought the exam was alright however i needed more time. Didnt even have time to check and I felt ill after one hour. However my teacher said it was hard.

zeek

HSC
Wtf Mode On

Omfg Fucking Denis Arnold Wtf Is Wrong With You Man Omfg... I Couldnt Even Get The Bludy Induction!!!!!! Arghhhhhhhhhhh

Wtf Mode Off

vafa

HSC
N/A
I am from Wyndham which is next to Terra sancta(CSSA)

the paper was not really hard and I guess to do good in the paper, you should be thinking not just doing questions without thinking.

H

housemouse

r3v3ng3 said:
Wtf Mode On

Omfg Fucking Denis Arnold Wtf Is Wrong With You Man Omfg... I Couldnt Even Get The Bludy Induction!!!!!! Arghhhhhhhhhhh

Wtf Mode Off
Grahame Arnold.

joeyassad

HSC
that was such a disguting exam lol.. i needed about an extra hour lol.. q7 was really bad, i couldnt do it

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
Wasn't it Graham Arnold who contributed to this one?
I just did it an hour ago. The CSSA paper itself wasn't too hard, though it was quite challenging compared previous years. It was MY ****** SCHOOL'S STUPID REPLACEMENT QUESTIONS which made it so freakin' hard!!!!!!
Bloody hell, if this is just Extension 1, whats it gonna be like for Extension 2?????!!!!!!!

vafa

HSC
N/A
but comparing to Sydney Grammar Highschool' mathematics extension1 paper, CSSA'a is nothing...!

vafa

HSC
N/A
Did you Terra sancta people try CSSA 2005 before doing CSSa 2006 trial and if you did, then would you say that 2006 was harder than 2005?

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
You serious? I did some past Sydney Grammar papers and they were pretty doable in the time frame until the very last question...lol

NickP101

HSC
Anybody got an estimate for wat mark would get a band 4 in this exam?

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Whoah, that was quite challenging compared to previous years, had to miss bits of things here and there but I think I did alright overall.

Did anyone get much of question 7 done?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)