CSSA 2006 Trial (1 Viewer)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Post-trial: How did you go?

My thoughts: overall it was alright, although at my school most of Q5-8 was edited since we hadn't covered all the topics.

Last edited:

Raginsheep

HSC
I thought the CSSA papers specified that students doing such papers were not allowed to sit any time other than the time specified[b/].

I remember back to last year when some school did the english advanced paper early and the uproar it cause when students from a number of schools had to sit their exams again.

H

housemouse

I had to do the complete paper without any editing as my class already covered everything.

I would say it was pretty hard exam. Damn complex numbers. And I got the induction question out woohooooo

Nodice

HSC
Woot! That was a nice test lol.
Dont think I did much better than 65-70% ~ reasonably hard test. Hope I get a decent result...
Ahh choking for time :S:S

Lizcat

HSC
the test wasnt too bad.. but there were many Q that i just ccouldnt do.. and most of them i started.. but couldnt finish.. eep.. i cant remember which ones i finished or not!!

vafa

HSC
N/A
what sort of questions did you have?

Nodice

HSC
Riviet said:
Note:
To keep things fair, please do not to give out the actual questions or any specific information from the paper as there are other students that may sit this paper on a different date.
:p

ms.JESS

HSC
I actually found my exams easy. I would say the english was the most challenging.

I think I will get in the top three for all my exams beside english and business.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Riviet said:
Post-trial: How did you go?

My thoughts: overall it was alright, although at my school most of Q5-8 was edited since we hadn't covered all the topics.

Note:
To keep things fair, please do not to give out the actual questions or any specific information from the paper as there are other students that may sit this paper on a different date.
yeah, i thought the whole deal was you had to do the trial on the day they said

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I'm aware of that but not alot can be done to stop schools from conducting their catholic trial exams on days other than the one specfied on the timetable. There may be a few who are browsing these forums and have yet to do the trial exam.

H

housemouse

Some schools delayed the day they do it and some people might not have showed up today so it is best to wait.

Rax

Custom Me up Scotty
HSC
I am so screwed, THERE WAS IN INDUCTION QUESTION....ZOMG I DIDNT EVEN DO THAT Whole Question...

I was so happy when I got 8a) out
I had done 3 like it before

But I am really really really screwed
No More first for me :(
Rigged Circles

Trebla

Administrator
Administrator
HSC
That paper was really annoying. As I went through Question 1 - Question 4, I found them to be alright and I was like "hmm not so bad after all..." and then as I worked from Question 5 onwards, I was like f***! I left out so many questions...
Though I have to say, I knew from day one that the CSSA paper would be really hard, so it was inevitable....lol
On a positive note....YAY! NO MORE SCHOOL ASSESSMENT TASKS!!!!:D
Oh wait....except for that darn Physics practical exam everyone has to do again!!:(

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
woah!

okiez.. i'm hoping to have gotten higher than 50 percent.. i think I did..

but not too bad, I was expecting worse.

I loved that polynomials question! :D
OMG AND THE LOCUS ONE!!!!!!!!! I actually did it w000t !!!!!!!!!

i completely left out question 6 though.. that kinda sucked
and question 8 i got some of the first part right.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
The induction question (which my school edited out) looked really easy, I saw the method to proving it in my head!
Also that substitution they suggested in that resisted motion question was not that useful. I used a better substitution. :D

Last edited:

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I think that was it (funnily enough, they suggested it twice in the question).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)