CSSA and NAPLAN copyright MADNESS (1 Viewer)

tywebb

dangerman
HSC
N/A
Copyright law was originally intended (and I am talking about April 10, 1710 here) to protect authors from publishers who would publish material without paying authors.

Now it's about suing someone for playing a song they got from piratebay instead of itunes ............. WTF!

Copyright law has been distorted into a monstrous contorted mess. A playground for lawyers to play their evil games.

Well what about students who just want to do past CSSA trial exams or past NAPLANs as revision?

Teachers are forced to say "Oh no. We can't do that. That breaches copyright. So Revision Class is cancelled. Go home with no preparation whatsoever. And good luck with your CSSA or NAPLAN exam."

OR NOT!

Pathetic. Isn't it?

Last edited:

lightthefuze

HSC
I honestly think it's stupid, how come hsc papers from bos and other schools are allowed to be copied, printed and distributed around? What's so "special" about CSSA and NAPLAN exams?! I mean, if schools and the government want better results (compared to other countries blah blah) then why not share the love?

Sent from my RM-825_apac_australia_new_zealand_278 using Tapatalk

lightthefuze

HSC
I also walked into the girls bathroom one morning (I get to school really early) and I found a CSSA SOR I trial exam paper on top of the sinks AHAHA

lightthefuze

HSC
Changing copyright laws should be a thing right now, I mean most, if not some of our laws are outdated or cannot be related to by most people in our society

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Changing copyright laws should be a thing right now, I mean most, if not some of our laws are outdated or cannot be related to by most people in our society

I think one of the most popular arguments to answer common concerns and perceptions that our laws are 'out-dated' or not up to date with societal concerns and trends is that law has to take a certain amount of time to develop to ensure it won't be changed very rapidly again in the future and that it has considered all spectrums of societal opinions-not just a minority or particular group-so that it doesn't get overturned. Another problem is that people needs to advocate more about the need to change a certain aspect of law-otherwise the politicians-namely 'slaves to popular opinion polls'-(well, in my opinion, at least for most)-will just sit back and do nothing. Sigh-the frustration that is attributed to the inevitable shortcomings of legal systems in almost every society:)

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
CSSA maths exams are bad anyway.

Let's just copy a past Q7 as our Q16 guys!!! Great idea! Oh and whilst we are at it, let's copyright that question despite stealing it ourselves!

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A

Let's just copy a past Q7 as our Q16 guys!!! Great idea! Oh and whilst we are at it, let's copyright that question despite stealing it ourselves!
Shhhhhh

You have to change the pronumerals too, silly.

Otherwise you know, people will find out that we copied the HSC question and all...

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad

Dame me. Didn't touch Cambridge 4u book. Woulda aced the mechanics question in my CSSA trials.

PS. I have database of over 50 CSSA papers.

integral95

HSC

Haha the 2013 paper was ridiculous, though the ones in the early 2000s are actually pretty hard

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Haha the 2013 paper was ridiculous, though the ones in the early 2000s are actually pretty hard
My teacher decided to be nasty and took out all the the easy questions from the paper and replaced them with hard Cambridge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)