CSSA Business Studies Trial 2007! (1 Viewer)

xkentarox

HSC
Lol similar subjects as well xD

anyway MC stuffed me up the most, and the last question about ER, which we havent even done much on in class!...other than that i agree that it was pretty straight forward, especially SA

GOOD LUCKS for legal =)

kokodamonkey

HSC
actually your preety much doing the same subjects as me except i have to do 1u religion coz its compulsory at my school :< (as you can see by comparing my religion rank to my ranks in other subjects.. [by looking at sig]). Hmm.. I recommend "robbie Muyargas" legal notes. its the "Dark phoenix" person in the resource section for legal.. I cant wait to get business studies back!

Freakster01

HSC
.. man wat da hell @ the last question.. i had no idea on q28 so i chose q27.. and i fink i blew the 20marks away anyway ><!! but the rest wasnt to bad

KonP

HSC
what was 27 again, i did 28 was a ball breaker i wanted to be different rofl

xxJTxx

HSC
did cssa also.
i thought it was pretty easy.
we had a few replacement questions though, because we haven't done all of employment relations yet...they also chose to replace our case study questions with other ones...i didn't even read them to see if that was just because they wanted to or if it was because the originals we're based on employment relations? oh well. overall, twas alright. our sec 4 replacement questions we're killers though...no joke!

also sec 3 was suprisingly easy hehe. wrote like 8 full pages of just everything, and made sure i related it all to the stimulus that was given..whenever i could..just so they can't say i didn't relate it lol.

Ahmed A

[JLS.MCH]
HSC
xkentarox said:
Lol similar subjects as well xD

anyway MC stuffed me up the most, and the last question about ER, which we havent even done much on in class!...other than that i agree that it was pretty straight forward, especially SA

GOOD LUCKS for legal =)
lol i was soo close to doing economics, but i did biology instead, seeing that i should do at least one science subject lol

kokodamonkey i did. it was like 200000/200000.
yeah i got that as well..
wat did you get for that multiple choice question.. d 1 with the options of price skimming, price penetration, price point and i cant remember the last one lol...

xxJTxx

HSC
wasn;'t that one price point?

i cnt even remember the question that went with it atm.

Ahmed A

[JLS.MCH]
HSC
xxJTxx said:
wasn;'t that one price point?

i cnt even remember the question that went with it atm.
that's what i put
but then some of my mates told me that it doesnt even exist :s
i duno...
does it really not exist?
i thought it did...

xxJTxx

HSC
what do you mean price points don't exist?
of course they do. its in the textbook lol. its when a business makes one product, with like basic features, and then they make more products with extra features and that basic product becomes the 'price point' of comparison to the new products. isn't it?

kokodamonkey

HSC
i put price point.. isnt it to do with psychological things of values n stuff? like how you hear on tv the ads for "all these great cds for under $20 each!!" and they are $19.95.. i think that was the point the question was making and i think price points was the answer and thats what i put.

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
how bout the mcq, the manager who talks to employees and provides direction

HSC
I know! they were so unclear!!!! especailly the first one 27, how does E.R relate to soucres of funds PHEW watever!

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
i did 28, but not sure if i did well in that one.. did better in the Q26 one

man i nearly missed the industry average the 1.5:1 for the interpretation of liquidity!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ahmed A

[JLS.MCH]
HSC
Buiboi said:
i did 28, but not sure if i did well in that one.. did better in the Q26 one
i did question 27...
that was quite good coz i knew employment relations extensively yay 4 me lolz.
howd every1 find the last questions on the factors of globalisation in the short answer section??
they were soo simple.
By far my favourite part of the CSSA trial :D

nod089

HSC
xxJTxx said:
what do you mean price points don't exist?
of course they do. its in the textbook lol. its when a business makes one product, with like basic features, and then they make more products with extra features and that basic product becomes the 'price point' of comparison to the new products. isn't it?
correct

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)