CSSA Business Studies Trial 2007! (1 Viewer)

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
Fish Sauce said:
I think there was buildings which was the 355000 one, wages, electricity and something else. Whatever it was I got 9% lol.

I'm pretty sure it was but I could be wrong. That's one of the ones I was fairly sure on. What did you put?

And what did you get for the one about who is resistant to change due to the initial cost? It said something about employees getting laid off so there were redundancy payments and training new employees overseas so I put shareholders but it could have been employees. You might not have had that question though.
OHH iremember now yeah i got 9% too i had 6 % but didnt realise there were two leases so i endedup with 9% YES!!

for the other question i put variable cost, farout shoudlve known it was exp min

for the initial cost question, i put shareholders too, cuz if theres high expenses then less profit for the business and lower divident payouts so yeah it hsould be shareholders, couldve been employees but their concerns would involve employment nt initial costs

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Buiboi said:
OHH iremember now yeah i got 9% too i had 6 % but didnt realise there were two leases so i endedup with 9% YES!!

for the other question i put variable cost, farout shoudlve known it was exp min

for the initial cost question, i put shareholders too, cuz if theres high expenses then less profit for the business and lower divident payouts so yeah it hsould be shareholders, couldve been employees but their concerns would involve employment nt initial costs
Sweet looks like we've got pretty similar answers. That was my logic for the initial costs one as well.

How about number two with the ordering over the internet one? I was stuck between changing consumer markets and changing technological markets, ended up going with c (consumer markets).

lol I think we're going to end up going through the entire multiple choice. Funnily enough it's the part I'm most unsure of when I'm usually pretty confident.

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
Fish Sauce said:
Sweet looks like we've got pretty similar answers. That was my logic for the initial costs one as well.

How about number two with the ordering over the internet one? I was stuck between changing consumer markets and changing technological markets, ended up going with c (consumer markets).

lol I think we're going to end up going through the entire multiple choice. Funnily enough it's the part I'm most unsure of when I'm usually pretty confident.
LOl mcq is prob my weakness, always lose my marks in it!!

for that technology question i did consumer markets too, is this the one about that surf store taht will be open in Australia at a popular beach and that the consumers can pay by internet? but yeah im pretty sure its consumer market...well i hope so

what other short answer questions were there? i cant remember much of them, prob just the financial statement sheet given and the two benefits of flattnessness structure

Last edited by a moderator:

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Buiboi said:
LOl mcq is prob my weakness, always lose my marks in it!!

for that technology question i did consumer markets too, is this the one about that surf store taht will be open in Australia at a popular beach and that the consumers can pay by internet? but yeah im pretty sure its consumer market...well i hope so
Yep that's the one. Sweet we seem to be on the same page so let's hope we were on the right one.

The short answers... I think there was one about Shonky Shoes and how they were breaking laws in regards to marketing. There was an employment relations one, can't remember what it was about though. The one mark one asked about a new behavioural business impact on employment relations. That confused me a bit, I ended up putting flatter management structure. One was about Lewin's change models and that's all I can remember.

We might have had a couple of different questions to you though.

spence

HSC
i found the whole thing really easy. i was up to the essays after about half an hour

jessal

HSC
damn i barely even remember the exam. i flew through sections 1+2 though. had plenty of time for extended responses. its was a pretty good exam

redom

HSC
Ahh i had my bst trail today...dunno what paper it was!...preety simple, but i needed more time!...got soo screwed in section 3...only talked abt one of the three key areas in any real depth...and ended up drawing mindmaps and stuff to somehow do it in time.....hoping i can scrape a 16 or 17 in this section ...and get close to full marks in the rest....doubtfull tho:(

LatK7

HSC
i got 91/100. Somehow pulled off a first place.

Very happy with that.

LatK7

HSC
lost 3 in multi choice. Lost 3 in report, 1 in essay, 2 in short answer.

Hmmm, damn report!

I am James

HSC
I got 56% for my trial. I was a little disappointed as I was hoping to break the 60% barrier. I just find the whole concept of Busines hard to understand and put together. Oh well, Business is the subject that I don't think will count towards my UAI (10 from 12 units do). So I'm just plugging along, trying to do my best.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)