CSSA chemistry trial (1 Viewer)

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
good luck to everyone..., I dunno, I looked at some past papers and it seems alrite..:(..yeah and good luck again and tell me how it went

PoLaRbEaR

The Bear
HSC
Good luck to you too =)
I went thru the whole syllabus yesterday..tho im still iffy abt some of the dot points...i should be alright tho

W00t 100 posts =D

Huy

HSC
N/A
Starts in 2 hours, we're doomed! :p

Goodluck guys/girls.

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
i thought it was easy except for my option.,..but generally i finished 1 hr/ 45 min b4 we were supposed to end..so i was bored after i checked my work

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
Finished one hour earlier with all questions, but some are just pain in the ass.. The rest of that hour is spent mark-hunting by writing questions band-6 essay style :)

Originally posted by Chand
good luck to everyone..., I dunno, I looked at some past papers and it seems alrite..:(..yeah and good luck again and tell me how it went
Look at 2002 cssa, it's crazy as hell...

forsaken_99

It went better than expected. But will just have to wait until the marks come back to tell me how i really went.

pri

HSC
N/A
do we reeeaaly need 3 hours? i mean cmon, 1 hour is purely for mark hunting and spending great lengths of time pondering over the multiple choice questions.

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
dunno..mayb the hsc will be longer and harder..but even though, i dun mind getting time to check my work...while pondering abt the multiple choice..it mayb bad cause i mite change my answers again, and find out my first answer was right...

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i'm glad they give us so much time ! it's an exam i can relax and think clearly in

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
i'm doing my chem trial in 2 days.. (monday) and i think its independent
but i think the papers are 3 hours for a reason.. i carefully worked thru my bio and physics papers and they took about 2 hrs 45 mins.. so there.

but all shall be revealed when i get the papers back of course:p

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
I'm not sure if mine was CSSA but it seemed unusually easy. Aren't trials meant to be harder than HSC??? Thats what I was told

littlemic21

Lurking In The Shadows
HSC
same... i was expecting much harder from wat ive seen of previous CSSA trials... cnt say it was easy though... i guess il settle on it was alright!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)