CSSA Economics 2013 (1 Viewer)

gilza95

HSC
Prediction:
Asshole before entering the exam = .
Asshole after 3 hours of torture = O

MBMD

HSC
They usually have something that is topical for the essays, and remember that it was written sometime around April. My guess is something to do with the exchange rate or CAD/Fiscal policy

Marc26

HSC
They usually have something that is topical for the essays, and remember that it was written sometime around April. My guess is something to do with the exchange rate or CAD/Fiscal policy
Is it the same for the HSC too?

bartbob13

HSC
According to my IPT Teacher they write 3-4 papers per subject and decide a few days before, and have spares if one is compromised.

MBMD

HSC
According to my IPT Teacher they write 3-4 papers per subject and decide a few days before, and have spares if one is compromised.
Yea that makes a lot of sense

Marc26

HSC
Do they get mailed to schools or sent electronically?

elecsplash

HSC
how many words do we need to write for our essays? i don't think i know the content well enough to write 1k words lol

MBMD

HSC
how many words do we need to write for our essays? i don't think i know the content well enough to write 1k words lol
Its recommended that we spend 35 mins on each essay in the hsc, so maybe....800? Most people will finish the other sections quicker so they have more time for the essays so obv more for them.

elecsplash

HSC
seems fair, i hear of people writing like 10 pages in the hsc and im just like holy shit how can you write that much for one question

bartbob13

HSC
i struggle with about 500 purely because i hate the subject, also pro tip interest rates were dropped yesterday

YuMaNuMa

HSC
I think I fucked myself over by going over the MC too quickly. For the first one, I read developed instead of developing and for the inflationary pressure question, i may have chosen increase supply instead of decrease supply because i mistook inflation for interest rates...

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)