CSSA Economics 2013 (1 Viewer)

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Pretty happy, hoping for 90 raw mark. What did everyone put for q8 of the multiple choice where you had to select the appropriate response for each cause and the short answer q impact of aggregate supply on economic growth.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so smart man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm hoping for a 30 raw mark at best (my trial is only worth 30% so only 30 marks) unlike yours which is worth your full internal!!! good work mate

lolwot

HSC
What structure did people use for the macroeconomic policy and objectives essay?

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
Was okay, multiple choice were a bit difficult in my opinion for CSSA compared to previous years

What structure did people use for the macroeconomic policy and objectives essay?
Not sure what is the correct way, but i just spoke about each policy individually, said how it is conducted and than went through price stability, full employment and economic growth for each.

NFmusic1995

HSC
Quuick question, did anyone see the examiners at the back

did it have any trinity grammar teachers such as ian moore or mrs clarke

we did the independant paper last week, he changed the questions, apparantly they were all from the CSSA paper

i.e monetary policies , forums/International organisations/ trade blocs and we had an exchange rate

SharkeyBoy

HSC
I went surprisingly well!! haha.
I wrote 8.5 pages for macroeconomic policies (i doubt anyone would've chose micro lol) and my teacher replaced the second extended response question to a globalisation case study question and i wrote 6.5 pages for that!! sooo happy

Insanity95

HSC
Quite happy with the exchange rate extended response question.
Not a bad test overall.
Multiple choice was a little difficult.

SharkeyBoy

HSC
I went:
Intro
General outline of fiscal/monetary
eco growth
full employment
price stability
external stability
income distribution
environment
limitations -> global influences, time lags, political
Conflicts
conclusion

Marc26

HSC
The stimulus essay on Monetary Policy was fine.
Exchange rates was fine...

I went surprisingly well!! haha.
I wrote 8.5 pages for macroeconomic policies (i doubt anyone would've chose micro lol) and my teacher replaced the second extended response question to a globalisation case study question and i wrote 6.5 pages for that!! sooo happy
Was that exam booklets or just lined paper?

Also, can anyone refresh me on what the other stimulus essay was on? Not the monetary policy one.

lolwot

HSC
Oh and what was the answer to the GDP calculation question lol???

SharkeyBoy

HSC
The stimulus essay on Monetary Policy was fine.
Exchange rates was fine...

Was that exam booklets or just lined paper?

Also, can anyone refresh me on what the other stimulus essay was on? Not the monetary policy one.
Umm not 8.5 and 6.5 booklets, that's crazy!! haha, just pages. theres 7pages in our booklets, so one had 2 booklets and the other just 1 booklet

NFmusic1995

HSC
Examine the influence of international organisations and trading blocs in promoting globalisation
mine was a bit different

it was analyse the impact on int organisations, trade blocs and economic forums :p

Insanity95

HSC
What did you have to write about with the short answer on changes in aggregate supply affecting the economy or whatever it was.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)