CSSA Engineering RESULTS (1 Viewer)

mahdi

HSC
I got 5/10 for MC, top in my class was 6/10. But so far i have 8/8 from section two (thats all my teacher has marked so far). How did you go ?

Bdogz

HSC
N/A
I got 5/10 for MC, top in my class was 6/10. But so far i have 8/8 from section two (thats all my teacher has marked so far). How did you go ?
we hvnt got it back yet theres only 1 mark separating me from 1st lol so im heaps eager 2 get it back, which MC quests did u get rong?

mahdi

HSC
Do you think we can talk about the exam yet ?

mahdi

HSC
I got my result back today, got 82%. Im pretty happy with that, and it was first in my class aswell. How did everyone else go ?

Bdogz

HSC
N/A
I got my result back today, got 82%. Im pretty happy with that, and it was first in my class aswell. How did everyone else go ?
well done, i got 86% 1st as well by only 3% lol then the next highest was 67:haha:

Macdwg

Professional Mad Lad
HSC
Fairly straight forward, I got 70 but my teacher marks us SO hard. I'm not sure what to think in terms of how i stand for the HSC.

mahdi

HSC
You are going to think im such an idiot, but it tunrs out that i actually did the independant paper, not the catholic schools one... Lol did anyone do independant, or all just CSSA ?

bossleymaths

HSC
can u guys upload the independent or cssa papers please i would like to see how they look like

Macdwg

Professional Mad Lad
HSC
i can't. but i can safely say that we did the independant paper. i got 6/10 for MC as well. I just feel as though i bleed marks : /

madsam

God among men
HSC
I'm pretty sure we did the CSSA exam
I got 78%, second by1% (the bastard haha)

I'm pretty sure it was CSSA,
In the multi choice, was one of the questions about a hydraulic system? I think it was like, q 6?

yeah well, that question was wrong. There's two different ways to approach it, simply using the formula of the difference between the areas, or you can do the volume displaced by the left side = volume displaced by second, and from that you can work out the distance moved and such

and the two answers arnt the same, went through it in class and our teacher agreed it was wrong.

anyone else discover that?

(noone in our class got more than 2/4 for any of the drawings lol)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)