CSSA Exam tomorrow - How are you preparing ? (1 Viewer)

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
How are you guys and those few girls :p gonna prepare for it ?

i just read over all my notes but then i don't feel confident still. damn scenarios are so hard to apply your knowledge to

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
Goodluck boys and girls, but our school, although catholic doesn't do the cssa trials :p

Cramming worked for me, but I don't know about everyone else. Maybe just revise the key points, and leave the small bits out so you can maximise your mark in the minimal study time :D

Winston

HSC
meh just go have a nap

and cram 1/2 an hr before the exams

simple

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
same :)

i want to try do a better approach but all these scenarios and algorithms are a sleeping tablet

Winston

HSC
i normally program a bit 1 hr b4 the exam

gets my brain finking

Kn1ght_M4r3

IM just doing scenario type questions heehe
well like the excel questions they are pretty good and the ones i can't answer i just check the answers and try and remember it in case it pops up in an exam =)

d0o u think they'd ever ask a question like name one incident where poor design software has contributed to loss of life? Cos i didn't have any idea wat the answer was for that

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
i just did the exam. i had one fucking bad flu. hard to stay awake. i didn't do too bad. i fucked the recursion question in the option topic and all the algorithm ones :/

enak

Limbo
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Kn1ght_M4r3
d0o u think they'd ever ask a question like name one incident where poor design software has contributed to loss of life? Cos i didn't have any idea wat the answer was for that
Possibly in the medical industry where life support systems could be run by computers, or say the equiptment to run a plane, while the plane was over in the middle of the ocean, it could crash into the sea, just a couple.

Pirri

Do past papers and drink plenty of powerade and red bull and eat heapssa bananas gets ur brain in order i just sumarrised excel book and looked ova notes

Kn1ght_M4r3

Originally posted by enak
Possibly in the medical industry where life support systems could be run by computers, or say the equiptment to run a plane, while the plane was over in the middle of the ocean, it could crash into the sea, just a couple.
hehe nah nah i meant like real ones where real loss of life has occurred. like i know wat kind of ones, but when it asked that i was like man can't think of one but i know ones which can occur.

JRasnier

wasnt there one that where 747 or whatever they called, crashed in China because of a electronic error to do with the softwarE?

Kn1ght_M4r3

JRasnier yeah u correct there :D
wat a smarty pants ahahahha. yeah it was one of the questions in the excel book and after getting it wrong i can't forget the answer now. weird how u remember the answers u get wrong but not the ones u get right :rolleyes:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)