Cssa Geography Paper 2007 (1 Viewer)

kattys

HSC
Has anybody got hints from their teachers as to what is going to be on the paper this year???

jason21

HSC
OUr teacher is very strict with this and hasn't told us a thing. However, when i was speaking to her today about the possibility that they may join two parts of the syllabus to one question (say "examine urban dynamics in relation to the nature and spatial distribution of world cities") and she told me they may in the HSC, but the trial one's will be "just simple questions." So i got the feeling that they essay questions will be simple questions taken from the syllabus

lil.miss.mellyx

HSC
Heya.
i have my geography exam on thursday... freaking out!!
Best of luck to you!!
ive had general maths, studies of religion 2Unit and english paper 1 and two already. geography is scaring me a bit lol.
xx

jason21

HSC
man that was good!

essays were good, except urban palces was a bit shit cus i dont like culture of place.

THe short answers were surprisingly very easy, and the multiple choice wasnt all the bad at all.

SHould expect at least 80 i think (condisering how hard our teacher marks)

efhat

HSC
yeh it wasnt too bad considering we had roadworks and banging coming in thru the window the whole exam x(......lol just the urban places essay was kinda confusingg....culture of place? wat u supposed to write on that :p.....but i was happy with the other two essays!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)