CSSA/INDEPENDANT Trial EXAM BIOLOGY (1 Viewer)

Beetle

HSC
Hey whos here done their trial for bio.. from the CSSA or the independants?

Share your thoughts..

k_stroud22

UAI 2006 83.70
HSC
i'm doing mine on friday... did my chem today
(an entirely different paper to the CSSA...only me though...combining me 5min b4 the exam, a bee on the neck and an allergic reaction...)

but DO NOT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE PAPER cause some students might not have done them yet and people WILL get angry...i'm talking teachers, the people from the CCSA... be safe rather than sorry.. (now that i sound like a teacher myself...*hides under chair...*

mel4dan

yeah i did my independent trial for bio on tuesday. meh, it was fairly easy, others thought it was hard...

ScottyG

Victory is mine.
HSC
Beetle said:
Hey whos here done their trial for bio.. from the CSSA or the independants?

Share your thoughts..
Nobody has done the CSSA paper. It starts tomorrow.

As for the Independant, I think that was already done. I'm CSSA though, so I can't help you out there.

Just so you know, you look and sound really suss Beetle, lol.

shamila

HSC
hey guys, i was just wondering if anyone did the independant trail paper? for biology
any thoughts was it hard than cssa paper or easier i aready did mine just wanted to see wht questions and long repsones were asked compared to the cssa --hard!!!
thanks

H

housemouse

Yeah just for the independent paper for biology, whoever has done it, what did you think of it? Extremely difficult with trick questions or pretty straight forward (if you studied and knew your stuff then you'd do pretty well)?

Bijs

HSC
What mark did you all get in the independent trial?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)