CSSA Legal Paper (1 Viewer)

Jessica14

HSC
Is anyone else starting to stress? I'm worried about the crime section- it's so unpredictable. Is everyone doing it on Friday?

G

gaoOO

SoulSearcher said:
Yeah, I'm doing it on Friday, after the extension 2 maths exam in the morning, which means I have less than 1 hour to switch my mind from maths to legal studies, not exactly an easy task :( Oh well.

Good luck! :)
Good luck! I'm sure you'll do fine.

I finished my trials and actually managed to get back my exam. 93% although i'm assuming the catholic paper will be much harder. I did my physics exam on the same day, which was a tough switch as well.

kokodamonkey

HSC
yeah im soworried. im not studying till wed arvo. ( i have business studies wed morning). the thing with legal is that there is SO MUCH CONTENT. all my notes are done and stuff but i dunno the best way to go over them and learn it all because even just reading thru my family/crime/environment notes etc takes forever.. our teacher gave us the 2001-2006cssa trial papers but i havent done any so i might try and do one with my notes wed arvo or something.

steffir

HSC
ugghhh yeah i have legal on friday too thank god i dont have anything tell then though but like i have no idea what to focus on because its so broad and i have such problems remembering acts and stuff and i dont know which ones not to bother about .... is anyone doing consumer law and world ordeR?

kokodamonkey

HSC
no im not. but when it comes to crime, the acts are named after themself.. crimes act 1900.. wow its to do with crimes.. bail act.. wow to do with bail.. sentencing act.. to do with sentencing.. you can preety much say "buzz word" act for all the buzzwords more likely then not its true.

Jessica14

HSC
steffir said:
ugghhh yeah i have legal on friday too thank god i dont have anything tell then though but like i have no idea what to focus on because its so broad and i have such problems remembering acts and stuff and i dont know which ones not to bother about .... is anyone doing consumer law and world ordeR?
I'm doing consumer and family law. But I'm really worried about the crime section. It's so unpredictable.

kokodamonkey

HSC
hmm.. stilll gotta look over law and society.. havent looked at that bit in a LONG TIME!

Andrew007

HSC
i'm worried about the options. hope they don't ask for really specific essays

Harvey321

KALIFORNIA
HSC
heyyyy
legal friday... little nervous too lol

im worried about crime the most, so broad, they focus on nething...hate the crime evaluations gee.!!

law and society is ok

i also do family which is ok, it all depends on wht question hey...id luv to get a question like evaluate.....'justice', or 'ethics' lol sumthing simple....

same with workplace :p just finished it so a little shaky....

K HAS NE1's TEACHERS GIVEN ANY HINTS OR NETHING BOUT THE EXAM!!! WE GOTTA HELP EACH OTHER lol. (Except my asshole teacher's hint was to '....study the syllabus' the self-important bitch!! lol)

gud luck evry1 neway...

xxmissy

HSC
steffir said:
yeh im doing world order and consumers too. all ive done is write up generic essays..and cram..hopefully that work "__"

Jessica14

HSC
My teacher said that we would get a big surprise by the paper. Then when we questioned her further she said "no, not the actual exam, the paper." Which leads me into thinking that the exam paper is made of toilet paper or something :mad1: (not serious), but wtf? Has anybody else's teacher said something like that?

leb gal

addicted 2 u
HSC
lol i already did it it was easier than i thought the last section was also good luckily i studied them.

kokodamonkey

HSC
HMMM! I hate additional focus studies? have i told anyone that. section 1 and 2 were a breeze but i got done over in section3! apart form that it was what i expected... an unpleasant experience as my last trial exam!

georgemladenov

HSC
kokodamonkey said:
HMMM! I hate additional focus studies? have i told anyone that. section 1 and 2 were a breeze but i got done over in section3! apart form that it was what i expected... an unpleasant experience as my last trial exam!
Sounds familiar here!

I had an Extension History exam 2 hours before my Legal, that along with being awake since 12:20am made a bad combination considering the amount of writing that was required. My mind was mush, I only managed 4 pages for each after stupidly writing essay-eque length responses for Crime and the Bill of Rights Q.

Once I got to family my mind stopped functioning ... and I either forgot what I had been cramming or made up my own legislation....

World Order I think I did 'okay', nothing spectacular considering I didnt know the topic "inside out". It was probably too "modern history" but should suffice for atleast 20/25.

I have 60 days to lift my marks to a Band 6, hopefully I'm still 1st in Legal after the trials - and thank god they're over!

Jessica14

HSC
I thought legal was ok. No major problems. I did section 1 in 18 min and had about 10 min left over at the end.... yeh i'm a slow writer in the essays.... only managed 6 and 7 pages for each (no HSC booklets).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)