CSSA Maths Trial!! (1 Viewer)

victoriouz1

HSC
i was expecting a CSSA trial...looked at the paper..no CSSA symbol
and omg....this was the hardest 2u test ive done !!!

feel like sh*t.. =[ ...

missanney

HSC
i thought it was shit. im a 3unit chick 2 but this was just annoying. its not that ther wasnt enuff time, they jst had a few of those dumb questions where if u dont get the first answer right, then ur stuffed for the next ones that use that answer. so ther goes like 4 marks in one go.
what was it out of???

jexca

HSC
AnthonyO said:
hey did anyone get the series one? That was crazy. other than that i found the test easy. It wasnt hard at all actually. finished 30 minutes to go, but that dam series question..... 10 and 9 were actually the easiest questions in the exam. I'm hoping for a 100 or above.

Ugghh I had no idea for the series question! I kinda guessed and I might get a few marks for it, but it was horrible :( I really screwed up on question 9 and 10, i sat there trying to figure out the question with the square and triangles and that (i think it was in question 10) and got i) but couldn't go any further n was almost crying (lol i'm a sook :p).. So i just went through and tried to check out my other questions.

Definitely harder than most of the past HSC papers i've done I think!

HSC
2syllables said:
Yea i quess so? however since then i realised i just loss 1 mark *BANG HEAD ON TABLE*

mhuahaha, thats 1 mark i have over u lol, now just a few more

my thoughts on the exam, relatively easy, nothing to stunning

the series question with the farmer and his rain machine was weird, i did it the long way lol

overall, i'm happy with it

williamc

HSC
For that rain thing i got 33 million rain drops fore the part ii,.. what did everyone else get?
I sort of just made it equal 115 or whatever for part i) Got an equally odd answer for iii)
That question was worder like no other i have seen before.

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
whats the answer fo the reflex angle, where your given concentric circles of radius 3.5 something then 12.5
L =22.5

georgeios1

HSC
~fallen angel~ said:
i just finished the cssa math trials and my response is, kill me now! me and my friends agree that there was simply not enough time for that exam! im normally a fast worker and i was at question 6 and there was 40 minuites to go. did anyone else have the same problem?
also, i have been preparing for over 4 weeks for this exam!
YES!!!! I DIDNT EVEN GET TO LOOK AT Q9 AND Q10!!! :bomb:

nathanbalam

Theif
HSC
did shit as. failed.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb: :bomb:

perfekshunist

HSC
ZOMG DUDDDE ! that was a shit exam, agreeed! not enough time, i was on question 6 in the last hour too, fuuccck. that was hard, hence why i hate math in general :burn:

MATH =:bomb: (haha i love these emonicans)

well lets hope the hsc for math should be alright *fingers & toes crossed*

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
missanney said:
i got 33 million tooo =] dont remember part i) probably got it wrong
yep same!! 33 million, thank god hahah

That exam was easier than last year's CSSA paper I thought but harder than anything else I've ever done. :|

lilster

nearly there
HSC
i dnt fink my math exam was the CSSA paper cos mine was last wednesday nd it was HARD! i FAILD wid flying colours! big mistake by staying up the nite before nd cramming! >< gotta make up for it in the HSC! i HATE math!

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
colts89 said:
haha part i), i trial and error-ed it. 2nd guess of 7, pretty lucky. i thought question 10 wasn't too bad, can't say so much for question 9.
I did that too actually, I hope we get full marks for that.

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
lol i trial and error'd too and got R7 to get it

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
VERY EASY TEST.... questions 8,9,10 were straightforward questions.... Honestly.. hardest question was 6........ it wasnt an AP or GP.... so you had to literally sub in 25 numbers.... Wtf? and did anybody remember that 1m^2 = 10 000 cm^2 ?

Martyno1

oh hi
HSC
wrxsti said:
VERY EASY TEST.... questions 8,9,10 were straightforward questions.... Honestly.. hardest question was 6........ it wasnt an AP or GP.... so you had to literally sub in 25 numbers.... Wtf? and did anybody remember that 1m^2 = 10 000 cm^2 ?
?!?!?! okay i definitely got that whole question wrong then. :| wtff

But yeah, I thought 8-10 were easy, 6 was effin hard.

Buiboi

HSC
N/A
i dunno ij ust used the AP sum
S=n/2 (first time + last term)
subbed in R25 to get the last term

did anyone get the concentric circles one? what was the relfex angle?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)