CSSA Modules paper (1 Viewer)

Rythmic

HSC
Pretty good. The fact that it was all essays was a bonus, I hate adding all the flowery crap. I didn't get Powerplay finished, even though it's possibly my strongest section, because of a slow arm, tired brain and mental block.

And I'm not too worried about modern, it's pretty easy to BS and bluff your way through if you know the content.

perfekshunist

HSC
geeez i had so many quotes running through my mind, but it all seemed to dissappear when i sat the exam.

i did:
Hamlet/R&G
Cloudstreet
Frontline

I was having one of thsoe days where you oculdnt find the right words, argh - dont you just hate writers block sometimes ? :burn: lets hope there isn't a repeat for the HSC! however, fair paper - shit timing.

OMG OMG OMG MODERN TOMORROW! 3 essays in 2 hours is bad ... take approximately 7 essays in 3 hours ... now thats WORSE! :mad1: then ext.1 on fri, kill me alreadddy! ze blissteers!

daz89

HSC
Questions were not too hard (Transformations/Chaucer/Powerplay/Lear) although I only finished my powerplay essay, and wrote 1 page for Lear.

FUCK the bored of studies for not granting me special provisions. 3/3 unfinished trials so far.

2syllables

Dango Daikazoku
HSC
Jessica14 said:
I agree

We don't even lose many marks if there are spelling or grammatical errors.... y's it called English???
u might lose marks for structure or in the AOS paper in section 2 creative writing u might lose marks for spellings since there isnt any flow in the story

beentherdunthat

HSC
:wave: Hahahaha. Check it out, a mutation has occured!!!... my post turned up as the starting post on the first page... weird :eek: (This was last night, :rofl: )

xxJTxx

HSC
wrxsti said:
I hate english. i hate extension english... which is very ironic considered im ranked first in the school in both..... lol ive never done a past paper for either subject :S..... i just cant bring to do a past paper for ENGLISH..... anywayz i hope we both do good on friday :)
haha. i am also ranked first in both :D i kinda seem to like ext more than advanced, mostly because i thought it was much more simplistic. looking back over my notes for half yearlies, that was the case then...now that i have all so much more info..i realise ext 1 is very demanding lol. but im actually having fun crafting my notes for this friday..well nto really fun, more so i just want to finish english and start studying for its binary opposite -- > MATHS! :D

2syllables

Dango Daikazoku
HSC
beentherdunthat said:
:wave: Hahahaha. Check it out, a mutation has occured!!!... my post turned up as the starting post on the first page... weird :eek: (This was last night, :rofl: )
yea somethingy up someone should tell the moderators!

becko the gecko

HSC
modules was good :)
harwood q was hard to interpret but got there in the end!
one english exam to go yay!
then onto maths :(

princessmess

HSC
beentherdunthat said:
weird.. MINE was the first post :(

i stressed too. felt like throwing up when i got in there. argh really not sure how i went.

sure am NOT looking forward to chemistry tomorrow. yuk.

nealos

HSC
hey
ye i thought questions were a bit too simple
but just wondering can some 1 tell me, for the speeches module, if a speech was stimpulated, cos at my skol it wasn't .choice was yours but friends from down the road who also did cssa said it was ..can some1 confirm?

thanks

HSC
the modules...oh noes.

did the cloudstreet question first jesus that was hard. hamlet was alright and frontline when okay. did 5 pages for hamlet, 4.5 for fronline and 6.5 for cloudstreet i couldnt get depth damn it!

Andrew007

HSC
the modules questions are bloody hard. imo the wording was really tricky and unexpected. i didnt finish any of my essays had to cut them short, and they to be honest they were sh1t. seriously i hope the hsc is no way near that hard 4 english
didnt ne1 else find the wording really hard to relate to and answer properly? ( i was unprepared tho).

classact

HSC
Got my Eng Modules Paper Back today, What did ppl write about in the BR/BNW Question, the evaluate how civilisation is defind by interactions with natural environment question, teacher said I missed the block on that one but didn't tell me what to write about.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Could someone please post up the questions after the trial safety period,

Cheers,

sammi260

President of the World
HSC
I thought the exam was pretty straightforward although the wording was weird for some of the questions...then i got my results lol. failure yay.

sammi260

President of the World
HSC
hey can someone post up the questions we didnt get given back the exam paper. Please :)

london

HSC
N/A
do you remember the questions for:
Transformations (Emma/Clueless)
Powerplay ( Antony and Cleo)
Speeches

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)