CSSA Paper 1 Thoughts?? (1 Viewer)

bjw22

HSC
How did we all go?

Unseen was alright except for last question imo - bit of luck should still be alright.
The creative stimulus suited my creative perfectly, and the essay question was pretty standard.

What did we all think?

JaxsenW

HSC
Honestly thought I was gonna get destroyed by paper 1, but it really wasnt too bad. Question e) of unseen was pretty bad as you said, but honestly everything else was relatively okay.
Paper 2 though, that's gonna be an entirely different story...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Frostguard

HSC
I didn't do the CSSA paper but all i know is BUTTERFLIES AND OLD UNCLES!!!!!!!!!!!!

bjw22

HSC
yeah nah paper 2 is certainly going to be interesting - i know very little. Just hoping questions OK, especially for Hamlet.
Butterflies and uncles was really weird.

sickb

HSC
I thought it was quite alright except for some of them i was basically bsing my way to the answer but i cant wait for Maths cos thats the one thats the hardest with the CSSA papers

PencilKC

HSC
Good for memes on the Facebook HSC Discussion Group 2018 lmao, some stuff about butterflies or something like that

sickb

HSC
Did paper 2 was pretty good in my opinion but alot of people at my school didn't finish their mod c essays but other than that was fine questions actually were things i never thought would be tested but for mod c it made my essay better in my opinion
Now i got legal tomorrow then maths then after maths i have a break of one week for bio and IPT
Cant wait till HSC is over

HSC
Uni Grad
Anyone remember the questions or have a copy? My school writes their own trials and always love to see the Catholic ones as they are usually harder.

bjw22

HSC
Mod B for Hamlet was a bit tricky - not really all that straight forward, and I thought Mod C was a bit cryptic too tbh. Hopefully won't be too bad though.

JaxsenW

HSC
Honestly was pretty happy with Mod A and B (doing 1984 and metropolis as well as Yeats poetry) but the Mod C question kinda got me. It just seemed extremely vague to me and I'm not sure I completely understood what it was asking haha
Oh well, hopefully it's alright

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

bjw22

HSC
Probs irrelevant - but I just discovered that the 2016 paper 1 unseen section had of the texts from our trial - CSSA getting lazy?

Edit: Jokes People I was just cooked last night and was a bit confused.

Last edited:

sickb

HSC
that offers new views of the world around us and changes our beliefs lol gotta maths trial in about 2 hours i need a band 6 you guys reckon its possible its CSSA papers? did legal yesterday was pretty easy i reckon but MCQ tricked a whole of people some more than others.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)