CSSA paper marks (1 Viewer)

Jessica14

HSC
Hey guys how did u go in the paper?

I got 89% which was 2nd in the grade but i was around 8 marks behind 1st, which is slightly depressing

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
The mean in our class was 57%, i got 69% which is above the mean, but is still a bad mark.

Our trial got ammended though, we had to do both questions on Family law, rather than doing one on Family Law and one on World Order.

forevaunited

HSC
Two essays on the family law? .. . thats a bit weird . . . we have got MC, Consumers and Crime back which is 65 marks. Ive got 60 atm...which is second.

Only got the short answer and family essay to come back, but i know i screwed the family essay but oh wells...

georgemladenov

HSC
I got 87.

Im satisfied with that considering i put under 4 hours of study into Legal because of my Hisory Ext exam 2 hours before.

Jessica14

HSC
Congrats everyone

at least it's over for now

did anyone do the law reform question for family? it seemed hard so i did the other one

Ahmed A

[JLS.MCH]
HSC
TaEkWoNdObArBiE said:
The mean in our class was 57%, i got 69% which is above the mean, but is still a bad mark.

Our trial got ammended though, we had to do both questions on Family law, rather than doing one on Family Law and one on World Order.
Yeah +1
Finally... Someone else who is doing the family law and world order combo...!
I came 1st :D with 89%

ownagemaster

HSC
lawls i got 3rd in the class with 81% i was coming first before the last essay i had 65 out of 75 then in the last essay on family i fucked up and wrote 19a when i was answering to 19b so i got a 16 out of 25 sigh! so i went from 1st to third. Anyway good mark considering i only studied 5 hours before the exam. Now onwards to the HSC w00t!

shaemitchell

HSC
our school did the independant trials, i ended up with 88.
our teacher let us do the catholic paper in class and it looked so much easier in comparison, especially the essay questions.

sayrah64

HSC
my school did the independent trial too.. I got 83% (top). not bad since I didn't really bother to study.

spythan

HSC
N/A
SoulSearcher said:
Suppose I better put in my results for Legal Studies here as well.

95%, I'll post the breakdown into individual sections if anyone wants me to, rather happy with that, although I've got to improve in MC.
congratulation!

samuel slack

HSC
86% in the independent paper. Dropped 6 easy marks in the crime section because I misread a question, which absolutely stuffed my mark. >.<

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)