CSSA results (1 Viewer)

cantoboi

How did everyone go in the CSSA paper? I got 86/100 and am wondering if that is a competitive mark outside of my school. In the school I'm ranked 3rd with that mark although the marks in the top 10 are very close.

Melody

HSC
N/A
I got 81.5/100.... Equal 5th, highest was 92
Now if only I could write essays.... (Got 14 for global and 15 monetary)....
And study/be more clear for short answer questions...

coroneos

96/100.. first was 98/100.. i was ranked like 4th in school...

omg @ 98 though.. like wtf???

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
Shit i feeling pretty bad here. I got 75% and came 3rd. highests was around 88%... mayb i could say our teacher was a hard marker!! i think she is.

Damn theres some good scores up there, looks like i have a fair bit of study to get done before HSC time. EKKK

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Zarathustra said:
Which school do you go to Coroneos - must be Ruse or Baulko.
Sometimes its a top 10 school, at other times its a top 15 school. I'm curious to know as well.

Rorix

HSC
its not ruse they dont do cssa
and i doubt baulko do

zhongie

HSC
I got 92.5, 2nd
First was 96.5
Pretty good for not a selective school.

notnownotever

PRINCE
HSC
well the highest was 96 then 81... i did shit failed by 1 mark but cause i did well in my other assessments my overall mark wasn't affected

coroneos

but u have to remember that the marks are pretty much superfluous.. if u are in a shit skool.. getting 96/100 wont really help u if ure cohort is fukt...

Zarathustra

Dasein
The ficticious world of subject, substance, "reaso
HSC
If you come first internally and achieve a high band 6 result in the HSC examination - your (school) cohort is irrelevant. Much like if you top the state in any of the mainstream subjects your cohort is irrelevant - i.e 1st in 2U maths would get 100 - the same as first in 4U...

notnownotever

PRINCE
HSC
wat the i'm confused.... so even though i did shit in this exam and my overall mnark is above the state average... so wat
explain for complex people

Zarathustra

Dasein
The ficticious world of subject, substance, "reaso
HSC
Your mark has no bearing on what HSC mark you will get - only how the rest of the students doing ecos at your school, and of course (50%) how well you, perform...

what's your rank - ask your teacher how well x ranked person performed lat year... That being said, if you did perform awfully in CSSA it means that if you don't study more effectively you'll fail the HSC as well...

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
Zarathustra said:
... That being said, if you did perform awfully in CSSA it means that if you don't study more effectively you'll fail the HSC as well...
OUCH!!

i didnt go overly well in the trial. time to get my ass into gear and do some serious work. mayb i should block boredofstudies.org !! :)

lovelydebisme

HSC
N/A
I got 80...

I got 80, and ranked 2nd. The first is 82...

Actually i just lose 6 marks on multiple choice and short answers all together...
I did poorly in extend response. Because we haven't even talked about policies. Before the exam, the teacher asked us to choose the questions in extend response not covered by policies, but, but, but, all four choices are about policies!!! So that finally the answers are too general, that didnot score good marks...

And, i heard that some schools gave out the extend response questions before the exam, so unfair! :vcross:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)