CSSA SOR Trial paper thoughts (1 Viewer)

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
I can't see it happening. Either way, I do SOR1 and my most hated subject, and one I'm cramming for tonight.

if it's ethics essay, i wouldent mind that, but i just don't see this guy to be true.
I thought it'd be a holistic essay but the Uniting Church thing he said was a source so that is viable.

BPunjabi

Banned
HSC
Lol Mate, you can contact any of staff at Girraween if we have concluded the SOR 1&2 unit CSSA paper. You probably should not state anything about this forum post for security reasons. But other than that, ask them.... we have done it. Its not my problem if I try to help and you dont want it.

BPunjabi

Banned
HSC
I'm sitting this tomorrow. The exams can't get done before the timetabled date.

Good one, troll. And a 5 marker on Uniting Church?? lol that's funny, it's impossible under the syllabus.

Troll. Troll. Troll.
Impossible Under the syllabus... are you retarted... its post 1945, when Presbyterian, Methodist and congregational came together as an act of ecumenism in 1997. We learnt about this heavily... you have to reason why they formed together, census trends and impact on the rest of christianity

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
Impossible Under the syllabus... are you retarted... its post 1945, when Presbyterian, Methodist and congregational came together as an act of ecumenism in 1997. We learnt about this heavily... you have to reason why they formed together, census trends and impact on the rest of christianity
Are you talking about Girraween the selective? Because they aren't catholic so they wouldn't even do CSSA.

ad_321

HSC
He's a troll. Forget it gents. Hit the books and forget the speculation.

I'm off. If he's right, I'll not post for 1 week. Thats how confident I am.

Laters guys

dan964

what
HSC
Uni Grad
He's a troll. Forget it gents. Hit the books and forget the speculation.

I'm off. If he's right, I'll not post for 1 week. Thats how confident I am.

Laters guys
His HSC is 2004 as well. I think it is not worth worrying too much about his opinion of what is in the exam.
Secondly, Girraween is not accurate to describe the location of your school. Glendenning would be a more accurate guess.
Also I note he has spammed a couple of posts, to try to get the same message across, which is okay, except that his conduct has shown that I don't trust him (plus the link posted is a broken link anyway)

So yes, get on with studying.

BPunjabi

Banned
HSC
So you guys gonna apologise... i was right... did you guys enjoy the exam

ad_321

HSC
HAHA this bloke.

Every single Q was different. Someone ban this fool

AtarKing

HSC
Bro I had no idea what the 'Bringing them Home Report' was and it was in 2 MC questions. Were we meant to get taught it, because my class wasn't?

jenandeeb

HSC
Bro I had no idea what the 'Bringing them Home Report' was and it was in 2 MC questions. Were we meant to get taught it, because my class wasn't?
We had the exact same problem lol, got the first Bringing them Home Report question wrong :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)