CSSA Trail Results (1 Viewer)

aaaman

Banned
HSC
CSSA Trial Results

i got 75/100 :D how did u guys go? im proud of myself since i actually fear that paper last yr lol

Last edited:

alternate

HSC
N/A
Would it be possible for you to post the paper? Thanks

Congrats, btw aaaman :)

Last edited:

aaaman

Banned
HSC
switchblade87 said:
Yerp, post the paper. Congrats btw

i cant, my teacher kept it until the dateline is over, shes one of the teachers that set the CSSA exam

jempage

HSC
Harder Trial

I think this year was certainly one of the harder trials. One criticism I have would be that it sort of tested the same knowledge in several differeny ways.

I scored 66 with equal first place, and the class average went from there to about 30 - not to good.

I was kicking myself because i missed the DFD questionj tucked under the table... really bad formatting.. dammit... threw away three marks AND i could have got 69...

freakcore

HSC
i got 79/100......third in class. top mark 89/100 or something like that.
class average around 62 i think
most of my class thought it was pretty good. maybe a bit repetitive in some ways. but on whole a solid test. most people ive spoken too either thought it was really hard....or really easy. i dont know what that tells you.

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
64% :\ but our teacher compiled our own test with some question taken from the catholic paper.

aaaman

Banned
HSC
freakcore said:
i got 79/100......third in class. top mark 89/100 or something like that.
class average around 62 i think
most of my class thought it was pretty good. maybe a bit repetitive in some ways. but on whole a solid test. most people ive spoken too either thought it was really hard....or really easy. i dont know what that tells you.

which option topic r ya doing

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
Does anyone have the paper? Just interested to see how i would go against you guys.

HSC
im trying to prod it out of the head computing teacher but she only gave me VET IT one :(

MarsBarz

HSC
I did an independant paper but our teacher gave us the CSSA one along with answers for more practice. I've only done section 1 and 3 but so far it looks like it was a reasonable paper. Few ambiguities here and there but not too bad. The evolution of programming languages questions were quite refreshing.

HSC
I had a look at the algorithm, my brain was a bit D:, anyone find HSC 2004 paper for algorithm a peice of cake?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)