CSSA Trial 2003 results (1 Viewer)

abdooooo!!!

Banned
my teacher is like: "i know you're right and that the books says that; but i took a mark off you because i am a bit pedantic and the most correct response in my mind, would be...."

god i hate him!!! he cheated me like at least 15 marks. if he marks my hsc paper, im gonna get f...

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
hahah my teacher sounds the opposite

this guy got 80/100 and he scabbed a few marks from pressuring the teacher and the teacher gave him 3 extra.

and in the marking sheet he put 80/100 + 3 = 89/100

hahah n00b can't count :/ good thing he realised after a day

Shocker_85

Originally posted by nero_46
Myself: 76%

Highest: 87%
Average:69%

:) i got 77!!...highest 86

but yeah im pretty upset about my mark...but is it ok...considering we have 2 months 2 improve on our work???/ plz...help!!!

Chand

Reflect the lights
HSC
I got 66%..the highest was 89%, but I think our avg was around the ~40's...its better than my half yearlys so im happy:)

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
my dream of 100% was broken.. im still hurt

100% - 79% = 21%.

Stupidity and lazyness kills one in five marks.

btw congrats to those who got high marks, i'm sure envious of yous :p

Hottieflossy

highest was 90%..average was 54%..me: well, i actually did crap--->68%...i didnt even have time to study chem monitoring and shipwrecks..good thing we revised our option before the trials

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by abdooooo!!!
god i hate him!!! he cheated me like at least 15 marks. if he marks my hsc paper, im gonna get f...
dont worry, teachers have to put in the student numbers of all the students at their school, and anyone else they know doing year 12, and it is somehow done so it is impossible for your teacher to mark your hsc...and besides, you dont write your name on it, its some big chunky arse number, do you really expect him to remember? and the hsc paper goes through AT LEAST 2 markings by 2 diff people..if there is a discrepency in marks then it gets remarked by the senior markers.

forsaken_99

I got 77.

That was due to misinterpreting a couple questions and not going into too much depth. I'll say that our average was around the 60 mark.

forsaken_99

BTW, our teacher wasn't too happy with thew marking guidelines, but he mark according to the guidelines and just annotated it with what he thought were the answers when he gave it back to us.

Any other teachers who didn't seem too pleased with the exam?

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
lol i did CRAP, the average in my school was around 60%, i think...

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by bubz :D
lol i did CRAP, the average in my school was around 60%, i think...
Couldn't have been worse than me.

I passed, but not by much.

ded

the average for our skool was 70s , and i got 87, but the highest was 97
cssa trials were simple but did many stupid mistakes overlooking the basic facts , hoping hsc exam are easier

captnbuttons

Our top Mark was an 84, me 72 (spewing! i got 84 in teh half yearly!) and average... well i'm not sure but lowest mark was 14%!! and there is 8 of us in teh class we had a 50/50 pass/fail situation! I think most schools are liek that, you either dedicate your life to figureing out all the xceptions to the rules that only apply to one thing, or you don't go well... i hate chem :( lol

william

HSC
I got 91, lost 1 in multiple choice, and other 8 at big questions!! It is hard to get full mark on big question!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)