cssa trial 2005 english modules (1 Viewer)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hey jus done my modules
it was too bad but i wouldve liked more time
the module a and c essay questions were straight forward
module b was a bit confusing but otherwise i think i done alrite
how did u guyz go?

RJ_Chrno

HSC
hmmm i dunno.. ive been sick since monday with the flu and wrote quite slow today... the questions were ok i guess.. but overall i think i did crappish...sigh another test tommorow
and i agree, a little more time would of been nice.

Last edited:

taco man

don't know don't care
HSC
i felt that section 3 was the hardest... wtf struggle for place, wat the hell do u write about?? i made bulshit up and i barely talked in depth about institutions and individual experience plus i only had 30 minutes!!!

overall i felt it was kinda hard and there wasnt enough time.

azzikiel

Dj azzikiel...
HSC
I went fairly well.. I needed a little more time on my section three.. but apart from that quite confident.. Section two seemed to be a breeze for me.. Transcripts are very easy to produce.. :) Peace.

taco man

don't know don't care
HSC
Ghost1788 said:
OMG how easy was Section 3
i dont kno if it was cos i was rushed for time but S.3 to me was hard, if u do institutions can u tell me wat u wrote about?? i want to hav an idea bout wat the question was asking

Danoz The Great

HSC
I do Bruce Dawe poetry and thought the module A question was alright

Witness for Module B was a pretty crappy question

Raw for Module C was a great question, really straightforward.

azzikiel

Dj azzikiel...
HSC
I felt the witness question was simple.. I wrote about three pages.. thats quite good as i have rather small writing lol

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
Dialogue - easy, wrote 5 pages
Witness - LOL, wtf? 4 pages of bullshit
Into the world - semi, wrote 4 and a bit pages

*waits for marks*

baby_bec

booklets?

When u guys talk about pages...r u talking about teh pages in the booklet...or just normal pages..cuz pages in the booklets are very small...i have only had english and have pdhpe tomorrow..and am dreading it pd is always hard

chamelia

HSC
For standard english students is the prescribed text just ones out of the stimlusus booklet and the related text the text they are given (eg cosi). Also do they need to find theyre own texts?

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
what the?
aos is exactly the same for everyone and for modules yes we need 2 ort's except for mobule B.

chamelia

HSC
Sorry. Was just asking cos a friend of mine doing standard said their prescribed text was a couple from the stimulus booklet, and the whole class did the same related text (cosi) so i was really confused. Anyways thanks Ill tell them that

rajeev

HSC
ok I get that each school cant just cut off the extra stuff..

but yeah like all the standard classes did cosi or some other text.. and all advanced did only like 2..

but still there was sooo many pages of the stuff that we didnt actually do lol

totally weird question.. i know its illegal and all but do teachers read the trials before? cause my society teacher is like we havent finished this topic so its not in it, ill change the paper.. does that mean shes seen it?

doesnt that mean a dodgy teacher could leak stuff!

if only all my teachers didnt hate me and my class..

then again theres not much they will gain from that cause they are the ones marking it so they could just mark less harshly if they wanted..

hmm

sNiPeR_24

Fo' shizzle
HSC
totally weird question.. i know its illegal and all but do teachers read the trials before? cause my society teacher is like we havent finished this topic so its not in it, ill change the paper.. does that mean shes seen it?

I don't think it's illegal cause my teacher said they're allowed to change the question to suit their school so long as it still reflects the same HSC syllabus outcomes...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)