Cssa Trial 2007 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

josie g

HSC
IN SERIUOS NEED OF A HAND IF ANYONE HERE HAS DONE THIS PAPER YET...

i have bus tomro and just need some kind of indication of what to know for the short/long answer questions... pleeeeease reply asap ASAP pleeease x0x0x

jimmyjimjames

HSC
josie g,

Rest assure, all institutions and schools who use CSSA trial papers are on the exact same trial exam schedule; which for your information is available here:
http://www.cssa.com.au/Orders/Timetable.pdf

Which essentially means, that NO candidates have seen this paper and comment on it's content. However, the paper will be similar to that of a Business Studies HSC exam paper, and will be composed of the following:

• Section I: Multiple Choice Questions
    20 multiple choice questions; based on all topics
    Duration: 35 minutes
    TOTAL
    20 marks

Section II: Short Response Questions
    Answer ALL 4–6 short response questions based on the topics in the HSC course. Duration: 1 hour and 15 minutes
    TOTAL
    40 marks

Section III: Business Report
    Answer a question in Business Report format; which will incorporate two or three Business Studies topics.
    Duration: 35 minutes
    TOTAL
    20 marks

Section IV: Extended Response
    Answer ONLY ONE question from a choice of TWO that requires an extended response answer. These questions will incorporate elements from those topics in the HSC course that were not the focus in Section III. Duration: 35 minutes
    TOTAL
    20 marks

Good luck!

perfekshunist

HSC
:confused: IM SO SCREWED FOR BUSINESS! i've neglected studying the subject all year, argh i use to love business studies, now its just a drag! GOODLUCK BUSINESS PEOPLE! i know ill be needing it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)