CSSA Trial Exam 2006 (1 Viewer)

nic56

Sheep Station (farm 4city ppl) 50 km NW of Wentwor
HSC
Hello
I was just wonder whether anyone else has sat the 2006 biology trial exam and what they thought of it???? well i sat it today, minus the communication section and i didnt think it was easy but that may also be because we havent covered all the topics yet.
would love to hear some opinions of the exam.
thanx
nicola

Loz_metalhead

HSC
How come you did it today? We do it next friday...if you have studied for it, should it be ok?

H

housemouse

nic56 said:
Hello
I was just wonder whether anyone else has sat the 2006 biology trial exam and what they thought of it???? well i sat it today, minus the communication section and i didnt think it was easy but that may also be because we havent covered all the topics yet.
thanx
nicola
A bit early.

sinist4

HSC
WAT... its not the cssa one right?
was it hard?
how can that be, i thought the exam has to be on the set date... its not the cssa is it ?

k_stroud22

UAI 2006 83.70
HSC
our school is doing the biology CSSA trial on the 11th of august...next friday...i had better study!!

HSC
omg? isnt it supposed to be next friday?
arent all catholic schools doing it then?

i need to study for it.
dammit.

lol.

im still too bogged down with maths.

*sigh*

was biology hard?

katykins

i never meant to lie,
in a bulletproof vest, with the windows all closed
HSC
nic56 said:
Hello
thanx
nicola
i would strongly advise people stop posting comments like this one with regards to trial hsc papers as serious penalties apply with regards to information leaks to schools who have not sat particular tests as such.
just wait a week or two.. the talk about what ever the hell you like.

ScottyG

Victory is mine.
HSC
Did the CSSA Trial today. Compared to some trials, namely the 2004, it was very simplistic. No interpretation short-answer questions, although there was an engaging personal discussion question with an assosciated quote.

Multiple Choice were straightforward, save for 2 which had the 'two of the four answers are correct, but one is more correct than the other' syndrome going. Not overly challenging though.

The CSSA option topic for Communication was replaced with our schools own version, since we havn't finished our option topic (and by finished, I mean started).

Highest mark value for a question in the core section of the paper was 7. There were no 6's. There may have been one 5. Many 4's, 3's and 2's. Sparse 1's. If you know your content you'll do fine, as the paper is very light on interpretation of stimulus material.

I won't get into the content of the core because it makes people grumpy; and even though I am yet to hear of any school doing the CSSA trials late, and cannot comprehend any decent-school wanting to place itself in a situation of lateness, I've already had economics posts edited for content so its a waste of time typing up a discussion of the paper.

None of the above can be considered overtly advantageous for any student who, in the unlikely, and thus far, unsubstantiated event, happens to do the CSSA Biology trial late.

<3 u all mai sexkittens LOL.

edit: if you'd like to discuss the exam for whatever legitimate reasons: scottgriffiths@gmail.com

Last edited:

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
yeah that was quite easy, nothing that you couldnt have answered if youve done your study.

dota

HSC
i agree with Damon, that exam was pretty easy....
i Also agree with his review on the E6600 model, damn those things look sexy!!!!!

nallask8r

HSC
hm, overall i thought it was ok... think i screwed up the darwin/wallace quesiton coz i said the statement was accurate.didnt really answer the question. Did every1 else talk about Lamark and ppl prior to Darwin? Should be >75% but would have liked to nail it better

ScottyG

Victory is mine.
HSC
sinist4 said:
havnt u done it scotty G ?
Sorry, my ability to guess which multiple choice question you had difficulty with has abandoned me.

Or maybe my write up of the exam was a remarkable co-incidence in its accuracy, and I am trying to source the questions and answers from you.

LOL BY ALL MEANS BE MORE SCEPTICAL

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
dota said:
i agree with Damon, that exam was pretty easy....
wow i have a stalker :D

this would be such a turn on if i didnt know you were one of those dota azns

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)