CSSA trial exam papers (1 Viewer)

juventino

Juventus For Life
HSC
Thinks back*hrrmm* Night before trials I declare I hate everything including my beloved pet subject art :uhhuh:

Jonas

Marking criteria for 2004 CSSA trial

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone could give me the marking criteria for the 2004 CSSA trial paper. Our school hasn't given it to us for some reason :S! Thanks!

Minab52

HSC
N/A
can anyone please send any CSSA trial papers for SOR 1 preferably within the most recent years. Thanks

halotop

HSC
Hey sorry, I got to a really small rural school who set their own trial papers. I was wondering if someone here could send me the CSSA or independant papers for this year that they've done for 4u so i can gauge where I am. I was asking yesterday but apparently ' the security period' only ended today.

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey sorry, I got to a really small rural school who set their own trial papers. I was wondering if someone here could send me the CSSA or independant papers for this year that they've done for 4u so i can gauge where I am. I was asking yesterday but apparently ' the security period' only ended today.
CSSA 4u trials are pretty standard when it comes to question difficulty. If you want to see where you stand try the Sydney Grammar papers...

My mate DrEuler the *4u state ranker* can confirm this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)