CSSA Trial- Hints, Tips and Help (1 Viewer)

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
Good luck for tomorrow everyone!
If anyone needs help with questions being answered tonight or can offer little reminders feel free to post them.

One thing that i noticed when i was finding the side of a triangle:
Remember pythagoras's theorem!! I spent 10 minutes looking at a triangle thinking.. i cant figure out what this angle is from the one they gave me i cant use any of the rules! Then when it clicked i felt stupid.. its come up in a couple of exams so yeh try not to overcomplicate things :)

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Good Luck everyone,

Also try to know what the formulas actually mean and what goes where...formulas may be all fine and dandy but if you don't know what goes where in them, then your stuffed :)

Last edited:

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
ugh i had NO idea how to answer that variation one.. just sitting there going doodeedoo.. now i know what i need to revise lol
and when i figured our the equation of something it didnt work with the other ones then i got confused and yeh.. one of the annuities questions i stuffed up too..
hopefully i did alrite in the other questions.. so many wordy answers (which i love)

Super_Flyse

HSC
That petrol question! That fricken petrol question! Man... It was evil...

But yeah, i now know i need to revise my alegbra manipulation. There was some evil ones in there... OTher then that im happy.

notnownotever

PRINCE
HSC
it was pretty easy for me cause maths is the only good subject i know... well i reckon the confusing qtn was the secong last about the tennis lid... freaky i was in a rush and though it was the circluar part not the hemisphere... shit... proberly get 1 out 2..... post your marks on it... too compare and i any one over 95 in the cssa i would love to see the answers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)