CSSA Trial (1 Viewer)

xotic_rose

does anyone have the actual paper? can u please scan it in? i've tried searching before, but the links didn't work. please...
If not, can you type out the questions for the AOS (minus the stim stuff), powerplay, in the wild and speeches?
thnx a million
maryyyy

Martini

hey Supra since you're like the only one with the actual questions, do you think you could also write up module b - the prose question (i do wuthering heights) and also the AOS question (i do coleridge)? THANX HEAPS!!!!

rainonmay

floating around
HSC
i'm pretty sure i saw the paper posted up before but... here are some of the questions:
In the wild:
"Clutures differ when humans interact with their environment at different times but similar issues always arise." To what extent do the texts you have studied support this statement?

Prose Fiction:
"Fiction's lies confront us with truths." How are truths made evident in your prescribed text?

Telling the Truth:
You are the keynote speaker at a conference on Telling the Truth. Your speech is titled "Everyone tells his or her own truth." Write the text of your speech. In your answer refer to your prescribed text and other texts of your own choosing.

Powerplay:
You are the keynote speacker at a conference on Powerplay. Your speech is titles Popel exercise power for individual needs and purposes. Write the text of your speech. In your answer refer to your prescribed text and other texts of your own choosing.

If you need other questions.. i'll post them up...

For the AOS essay it was:
"The Journey leads to greater understanding." Discuss how this greater understanding is represented by compoers in different ways. In your answer, make close reference to your prescribed text, ONE text from the Board of Studies Booklet, Journeys, and additional texts of your own choosing.

rainonmay

floating around
HSC
Speeches:
"Strong feeling, clear purpose and an acute sense of audience characterise the set speeches." To what extent is this an accurate assessment? In your answer refer to Noel Pearson's "An Australian history for us all" and ONE other speech.

The story requires me to type up the stimulus and i'm a bit lazy.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
the "creative" section 2 AOS is um difficult to type out
"Choose one or more of the stimulus materials provided on page 9 to write about journey. Reflect on this journey in a series of journal entries. The journey may be real or imagined"

TIP: DO NOT WRITE "DEAR DIARY/JOURNAL"...it is not a diary it is A JOURNAL, a diff text type all together, the entire grade was told this after the exam...

The Stimului on page 9:

"Are we there yet"
"I came to the Himalayas to conquer Kopra Ridge but what I really conquered was myself"
"The imagination can journey where hte body cannot"
"It takes courage to stay on hte road that leads to somewhere."

then thers a pic of some footprints on a beach and at the bottom it has a caption:
"Did you ever put one foot in front of the other without the slightest notion of where you're going"

ne1 needs nething else jus post up module:focus text

Line|z0r

so to sum up, the independent trials consisted of:

-speech (Harwood)
-feature article (powerplay)
-essay (hamlet)

the catholic trials consisted of:

-speech (powerplay)
-essay (?)
-? (?)

can someone please fill in the blanks here

mAtboisLim

HSC
Does anyone have the Catholic Trial 2004 question for Blade Runner/Brave New World, module A?

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
Wow i havent seen this for half a year...
if i remember correctly Brave New World and BladeRunner were the texts for In the Wild (elective of Module A)

"Cultures differ when humans interact with their environment at different times but similar issues always arise." To what extent do the texts you have studied support this statement?"

good luck

Simpson Freak

HSC
man that exam took a lot out of me....i cant even remember the dam question.

wait i remember we had to discuss the Emma/Clueless statement...very generic

but wat was the KING LEAR question, i hav done so many of those questions i forget

Skitzo

HSC
Structures of paper 2:

Module a - essay
Module b - article
Module c - report

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)