CSSA Trial (1 Viewer)

Pirri

What did u rekon i thought it was alright
pretty easy its more common knowledge except i cant beleive how much shit we need to know on cleaning but u can pretty much freestyle it
how much did u write for the last parts section III and wat q's did u choose
i wrote 3 pages for da telephone 1 and 2 and a bit for da memo not HSC booklets so hopefully i went alrite

pompous

yeah everyone's saying how easy it was and stuff...I didn't think it was easy but I didn't think it was hard either. For the last 2 parts I only wrote a page each and did questions 20 and 21 (the memo) yeah so looks like I got killed in it more likely...

doma

rite...
HSC
whoa i only wrote 1.5 pages each question in section 3(i did telephone one and the memo)

hehe 2 of me friends were making fun of me after cause they thought i lost marks for only doing 2 thingys in section 3 hehehe

Kn1ght_M4r3

wow u guys write soo much, mine wasn't catholic though.
wat was the hardest question in the catholic?

mine was simple, though people were saying hard questions were like describing difference between parallel and serial data transmission. I've done it in year 9 so i knew the answer lol
lucky year 9 computin studies ehhehe

poloktim

\(^o^)/
HSC
I didn't like the question about the wrist (or hand) in the multiple choice. We're studying IT not Medicine.

We're not assessed in it though, we just got it on Monday as practice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)