Cssa trials: Business studies (1 Viewer)

maamay

HSC
IT'S OVERRRRR - how did you guys go? Thoughts on extended response? :cool:

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
All up i didn't find it too hard. Honestly, the only really difficult part was the edited questions that my school decided to put in

As for the extended responses.. Business report was a godsend due to it being so straight forward and generally easy, ended up writing 12 pages. As for the extended response, i went with 27 due to me knowing marketing a little better, i feel that i did alright on that though the fact that it was asking me to draw on knowledge from "strategic role" was a little out of my comfort zone

nani

HSC
i did the independent one so it was pretty easy and straight forward. What questions did you guys get for business report and extended response;

tknight

HSC
N/A
The CSSA questions was a choice between legal regulation's impact on the human resource processes and explain how the strategic role of marking impacts the marketing strategies used by businesses.

nani

HSC
seems pretty easy; expected CSSA trials to be harder

tknight

HSC
N/A
I expected it to be a lot harder - I finished the SA questions + MC within 35 min, which left 2.5 hours to do the extended response and business report so I was able to provide a lot of detail in the BR and case studies in ER.

kingmatthew

HSC
I expected it to be a lot harder - I finished the SA questions + MC within 35 min, which left 2.5 hours to do the extended response and business report so I was able to provide a lot of detail in the BR and case studies in ER.
finished mc in reading time lollllllllllll

dunjaaa

HSC
MC was pretty fked, that LIFO FIFO question wtf. Other than that everything else was pretty easy :D. Strategic role of marketing is basically translating the goal of profit maximisation into reality in disguise, so in other words achieving profitability

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
Wtf was that 5 marker on "The Role of the ASX"... LOL..
I literally only decided to cover the ASX because i had an hour break between math and business. was on the verge of completely skipping over it, thank god i didn't

kingmatthew

HSC
I literally only decided to cover the ASX because i had an hour break between math and business. was on the verge of completely skipping over it, thank god i didn't
hahaha I covered derivatives in between that

kingmatthew

HSC
MC was pretty fked, that LIFO FIFO question wtf. Other than that everything else was pretty easy :D. Strategic role of marketing is basically translating the goal of profit maximisation into reality in disguise, so in other words achieving profitability
Whatd you put down

maamay

HSC
totally wasnt expecting that question hah

dunjaaa

HSC
Fuar armota u gun, I put LIFO, that sounded the most logical lol

matthado

HSC
I always seem to do well in the MC and Short Answer questions for Business and I expect it to be the same case this time around. Operations, Marketing, Finance & HR were all easy. However though I was quite confused on the essays. I expect to pass, around high 60's mid 70's which is pretty bad for most, but generally good for me in Business.

And I recommended both LIFO & FIFO. I have no idea if you can recommend two, but I did FIFO mainly due to technology is changing and therefore the mobile phones that they are going to sell could be outdated if they hold onto the stock. Not sure if correct though?

Last edited:

Zeref

Stare into my eyes.
HSC
what were the questions for section 3 and 4 for cssa and independent?

dunjaaa

HSC
Your right btw, it's in the Business In Action Textbook - there goes my rank zz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)