CSSA trials (1 Viewer)

evette13

HSC
Mee :( What is 'relative rates'? i was just reading some answers to practice questions. By the looks of things, I am screwed

ar3nbe

HSC
Yep, i plan to learn the whole course in one night. Well, its not that bad, i still remember how to do everything, just forget all the formulas, especially trig, grrr

jessied

HSC
im just about to start learning the course... i rekon they should give us 2.5 hours.. my class was thinking of boycotting the 3u exam

ar3nbe

HSC
I was looking at past papers, and it dosnt 'look' to be to difficult. Although i havnt sat down to do the harder ie 5 + questions. If you learn all your stuff, and where it comes from, rather than how to use it, i think we should b alrite

MarsBarz

HSC
Shit i have to do all those chapters that i "skipped" lol. LOL I still haven't done mathematical induction. I've always skipped that chapter in my revision.

r.haidar

not crusin til schoolies!
HSC
MarsBarz said:
Shit i have to do all those chapters that i "skipped" lol. LOL I still haven't done mathematical induction. I've always skipped that chapter in my revision.
no man NO induction is easy marks! lol... test for n =1... 1 mark !!! haha learn it dude it serisouly helps !

AreYouAlright?

Actuarial Co-op 2006
HSC
Well, considering that the 4u test was absolute rape with no 'easy' marks like the past HSCs. Judging by comparison, to someone doing 2u math i am guesing the Ext 1 CSSA will be rape.

We haven't done induction so yay for me, we will have a replacement question :D

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
out of all tghe people saying 2 hours is not enuf....how many of u are 3 unit students and havent seen the 4unit paper?

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
evette13 said:
I agree, do u guys rekon 2 hours is long enuf?
lol.... no!!!... well it is if u've done loads of practice...

i'm not really worrying too much about how i perform in this exam.... i know i can do much better in the actual HSC.. where i hope to allocate one whole week just for maths extension

as for the trial... i will not attempt question 7... (unless i'ts circle geometry).. that way i'll have more time for every other question...

i was even thinking of not doing question 6...

if i stuff up my timing i'll stuff up the whole exam no matter how much i've studied... it's a similar case for 2 units maths.. but time isn't a problem anymore for 2 units... it's just extension ..

nyways... so rather than spend the whole exam freaking out about still being up to question 5 with 30 minutes left.... i'll be like "woohooo i'm up to question 5... i may get time to revise..."....

FinalFantasy

HSC
physician said:
lol.... no!!!... well it is if u've done loads of practice...

i'm not really worrying too much about how i perform in this exam.... i know i can do much better in the actual HSC.. where i hope to allocate one whole week just for maths extension

as for the trial... i will not attempt question 7... (unless i'ts circle geometry).. that way i'll have more time for every other question...

i was even thinking of not doing question 6...

if i stuff up my timing i'll stuff up the whole exam no matter how much i've studied... it's a similar case for 2 units maths.. but time isn't a problem anymore for 2 units... it's just extension ..

nyways... so rather than spend the whole exam freaking out about still being up to question 5 with 30 minutes left.... i'll be like "woohooo i'm up to question 5... i may get time to revise..."....
lol u should attempt q7, the first part atleast
usually it's just free marks
but if u dun want to .. atleast take a look! u dun wana miss out on freebies:)

physician

HSC
FinalFantasy said:
lol u should attempt q7, the first part atleast
usually it's just free marks
but if u dun want to .. atleast take a look! u dun wana miss out on freebies:)
lol.. i will look

i'll look to see if it's circle gemotry.. if not... i'll skip it lol

FinalFantasy

HSC
I hope there's no probability tomorrow lol
I HATE PROBABILITY!!

physician

HSC
FinalFantasy said:
I hope there's no probability tomorrow lol
I HATE PROBABILITY!!
i hope theres at least 10+ marks on further applications of calculus....

we still havn't doent that topic.. and i doubt it will be replaced ...lol

hmm i just realised maybe now i will attempt the whole paper.. seeing as i'll probaby be getting 2 hours for an exam worth something like 75.. (depending on how much further applications are in it).. last yrs had something like 16 marks... woah!!! i was surprised...

probabiblity is not my favourite either....but then again.. i'm not really looking forward to any topic at the moment.. (i.e the whole exam in general)

yook

HSC
that probability was fucked
then again, for me, the entire exam was.

i hope it is easy simple probability.
right now, im learning applications of calculus [revising... but i forgot it alll so *learning*] so they better put some SMH! coz im getting better at it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)