Cssa (1 Viewer)

christoffpow

HSC
A Note from the Moderators:
Please keep in mind not to give out the actual questions or a copy of the paper as there are copyright issues, not the mention the fact that some students may do the same paper as you at a different date and it is still within the security period.

Hey, just wondering how the cssa people went with their modules?
Mine sucked.. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

gouge.away

MonCœurS'ouvre à taVoix
HSC
N/A
What they asked for Yeats was the biggest load of shit I've seen for a while. They really let themselves down with that.

AnandDNA

HSC
:)
Overall CSSA for paper 1 and 2 wasnt that hard as i thought it would be

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
I did:
Module A - Connections: Pride and Prejudive V Letters to Alice
Module B - Critical study: Harwood
Module C - Conflicting perspectives: Wag the Dog

I thought the questions were nice and general ^^
I definitely did better in the modules than paper 1... the texts were so dodgy >.>

Last edited:

bored of sc

HSC
Section One was nice. But my argument didn't quite hold up that well. I misinterpreted the concept in the question and used like 1-2 quotes.

Section Two was okay. But my intially air-tight structural plan turned upside down as each paragraph turned into a stream of consciousness of multiple techniques and philosophies.

Section Three was decent. But I ran out of time - resorted to point form by the end of it.

Page Count: 5/5/4 I think.

My guess is that I'll average 12/20.

I don't want to post the questions cause I think there may be some people who haven't done the exam yet.

Last edited:

AnandDNA

HSC
Section One was nice. But my argument didn't quite hold up that well. I misinterpreted human experiences and used like 1-2 quotes.

Section Two was okay. But my intially air-tight structural plan turned upside down as each paragraph turned into a stream of consciousness of multiple techniques and philosophies.

Section Three was decent. But I wrote an essay with occasional 'ladies and gentlemen' thrown in. And ran out of time - resorted to point form by the end of it.

Page Count: 5/5/4 I think.

My guess is that I'll average 12/20.

I don't want to post the questions cause I think there may be some people who haven't done the exam yet.

We did Blade Runner and Frankenstein for Module A (Texts in Time), Hamlet for Module B and the 911 Website for Module C (History and Memory).
i dont think people can do the cssa paper for the trials now can they:confused:

HSC
i didnt think it was too bad.
i wrote 9/9/10 pages i think :|
we did module A: frankenstein/bladerunner, module B: speeches, module C: julius caesar

annabackwards

<3 Prophet 9
HSC
lol??? thanks :)
this is hsc booklets you guys are talking about right? not just normal a4 paper?
Yeah, HSC booklets.

I wrote 6/6/6 but my writing was smaller than usual because i wanted to try and only use up one booklet this time ^^

marinaghattas92

HSC
umm i dont kno bout ur skools but i didnt attend paper 2, n my teacher changed it....so yeh that wasnt so bad!!!! my teacher didnt TOTALLY change it..but just adjusted it....i thought my qun was pretty much the same...but i didnt really lyk the way module B was structured...wat's the point of assessing us for different text types went they give us freaking essays at the end!!! *gah* :mad1:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)