CSSA2004 - better late than never (1 Viewer)

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Here is the Legal Studies CSSA Trial for 2004

In Part B Section I i had to get rid of my answers so there are no lines.

and on Section III i had to put a box over my student number (which i forgot to remove)

had to remove front page to reduce file size as well.
Sorry

Multiple Choice Answers
1 B
2 B
3 C
4 A
5 D
6 A
7 D
8 C
9 B
10 A
11 A
12 D
13 C
14 B
15 A

Last edited:

DaRanjed

Thanks for that! :)
Can someone please answer me this?

How is "No one shall be held in slavery" not a
B) Social human right
or
D) collective right to self determination

I don't understand why it's Civil and political.

Sophie777

Because it isn't. It is a civil and political right. You have to answer what they believe to be the right answer and what international conventions believe to be the right answer.

*bkr2004*

ahh link doesnt work

Hey townie,
thanks alot for posting the paper, but i cant access it, it says the the file has an error

is there something wrong with the link or is it just my comp

oh btw, if uve got any time can u plz put up the family and consumer law essay qns in a thread

thanks dude

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
it might be your computer, or ur version of adobe....

Essay Q's

Evaluate the effectiveness of Consumer law in resolving conflict and encouraging co-operation

OR

Assess the role of legal processes and institutions in achieving justice for consumers.
---------
Evaluate the effectiveness of in resolving conflict and encouraging co-operation

OR

Assess the role of legal processes and institutions in achieving justice for family members.

duncanmckay

HSC
N/A
Q9 Mc Cssa 04'

I would appreciate if someone would clarrify q9.

Jills husband sells the family home without her knowledge. Under common law the sale is valid. Under the rules of equity the sale can be set aside. What will the courts do?

a) courts will apply common law
b) courts will apply rules of equity
c) courts will apply common law and rules of equity
d) courts will set a new precedent

The Answer is B however I thought the judiciary applies both common law and equity in forming decisions. They dont choose to apply one or the other, thats bloody stupid.

What do you think?

mcjaffa

I agree! That's tres confusink for moi.....!

And also, I know this is a pretty stupid question, but our teacher was away when we did Human Rights, so I guess it's partially acceptable.. How WOULD I go about defining a human right like a customary right?? Do you guys perceive it as highly likely we'll get asked to define specific rights in the HSC...?

duncanmckay

HSC
N/A
I doubt we will be asked to define a specific human right, apart from individual and collective rights.

The way i define it is: an Invidiual human right is a right affored to an individual by nature of their birth and a collective human right are rights afforded to groups of people, by nature of their birth. Maybe then give an example of each, ie the collective right to self determination, where as an individual HR may include the right to sexual autonomy and privacy or sufferage.

Does this help?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)