CSU bathurst is the best (1 Viewer)

T1ger1i11y

HSC
:rolleyes:
Anyone thinking of going to csu dont make the mistake and go anywhere but bathusrt youl regret it. What do you think? :)

T1ger1i11y

HSC
Well where are you from?
If you dont go here you wouldnt understand! :) ask anyone that goes here its the best

crazybrad

Pharmer
HSC
possibly the stupid thread ive seen.. and wagga is way better

K

katie_tully

I doubt I'll get a UAI high enough for Pharmacy, so I'm probably going to get P.E Teaching at Bathurst.
=(

Chief2666

El Zorro
HSC
I got accepted for B Computer Science(Games Tech.) so ill be goin to Bathurst, yay!! Bathurst rocks!!

Rolla...77

HSC
bathust 4 me next year

hey all bathust students,
i just got early entry to bathust uni and i cant wait gonna be studying B human movment/ B business studys.. Anyone doing that course.. Give me some feedback:) plz
i was wonderen what u do during the nites? i want to stay on campus.. no question about that :) 4 the partys and drinken nites and the friends and the sports.. i think im leaning towards GMT.. what do ppl recon?
also hows the sports? whats big up there?

bex

HSC
tigerlilly your mesage is confusing- do you like csu bathurst or not?

Rolla- every thursday night is bar night so the unibar is open and theyre usually pretty big! although wednesday pool club at The Park has started to get humungas! some nights have themes and everyone gets dressed up.. stuff like drs and nurses, 80s prom, retro, back toschool night etc we also havce Oktoberfest and St Pats celebrations which are also heaps of fun! If you live on campus (and even if you dont) there is pub run every year- PE pub run is usually pretty big!

apart from drinking there are heaps of sports that you can take part in- rugby league and union are both big and going to the home games which are held on the ovals at uni are a blast! a couple of times we loaded our dorm couches onto the back of a dormies ute and sat on them all day with some drinks was awesome!!! but csu also has teams in the other codes which are just as good! we also have basketball, netball, tennis courts, and a gym. Dorm sports are heaps of fun as is Dorm Olympics where the dorms compete against eash other for the title! my dorm won dorm olympics this year! HOORAY!!!!!!!!!

uuuuum what else.. as for on campus living.. no matter where you will live on campus you are gonna have fun- i lived in Towers for 3 years and whilst it looks like a gaol its definately known for being a super social place- the downside is the large contingent of sydney wankers that are infiltrating and theyre not as fun cause theyre hardly ever there. food at dining hall is gross.. but its funny to laugh at it!

bex

HSC
PS dont really know much about lithgow except that the train stops there, its bitterly cold and you have a maccas!

Sez07

HSC
Oh wow Rolla...77 I got early entry into the same course!! And I'm wondering about bathurst too i have no idea bout what goes on there!!

bex

HSC
shenanigans definately snow not so much

Rolla...77

HSC
thanks Bex...
i went down to see the campus on thursday it looked prity good... i just found out that ive goin to live at J.O.V which i wanted cos it looks the best and would suit me.. cant wait...
Would anyone happen to know the round about cut of point for the UAI for B business/ B human movment?

hey Sez07 u looken forward to goin or r u goin some where else? if not i hope to c u there :)
R they really strict on the id's at the uni bar and stuff? cos im not yet eighteen :(

Lou_86

pro procrastinator
HSC
Rolla...77 said:
Would anyone happen to know the round about cut of point for the UAI for B business/ B human movment?

R they really strict on the id's at the uni bar and stuff? cos im not yet eighteen :(
- check the website (http://www.csu.edu.au) for cut off marks..i imagine it wouldnt be more than 80
- yup really strict with id's at unibar..but there's other things for you to do.like the library is open late :p jks jks. we have movies, and in o week there's an under 18/non drinking options for each of the bar nights (every night of the week)

Some_Guy

HSC
Lou_86 said:
- check the website (http://www.csu.edu.au) for cut off marks..i imagine it wouldnt be more than 80
- yup really strict with id's at unibar..but there's other things for you to do.like the library is open late :p jks jks. we have movies, and in o week there's an under 18/non drinking options for each of the bar nights (every night of the week)
movies, bars and what else? pls tell me theres more.

bex

HSC
^^^passing out from sheer exhaustion?

in bathurst i spent my time either: sleeping, watching tv or going to the bar

we also went out on random adventures like to flat rock for swimming and chaing snow in winter,

mattsta

hahaha
HSC
It really depends on what you're studying as to what campus is the best.

Bathurst is good for Education, Business, Social Sciences and of course JOURNALISM.

Wagga is really good for Science, Agriculture etc.

Each have their benefits.

Thats why CSU is such a good university, even though you're enrolled at one campus, it doesn't stop you from going to the other campus to do part of your degree. You can extract the benefits out of both.

I'm not sure what Albury is good for.

Dubbo is just a satellite campus that feeds off Bathurst and Wagga.

Last edited:

bex

HSC
dont forget about orange campus- pharmacy, ag, nursing

mattsta

hahaha
HSC
bex said:
dont forget about orange campus- pharmacy, ag, nursing
The nursing at Orange isn't as good as Bathurst (from what I have heard).

The Pharmacy at Orange isn't as good as the Pharmacy at Wagga (from what I have heard). Although the Pharmacy program at Orange is easier to get into than Wagga (as a lower UAI requirement).

mattsta

hahaha
HSC
Without Wings said:
Is your "...Campus is good for ... Course" theory based on comparison between only the CSU campuses or all universities?
It's a comparison between CSU campuses.

But to compare between universities, CSU has a really good Journalism course, really good Pharmacy course, really good psychology course, really good nursing course and really good education courses. CSU Bathurst used to be the BATHURST TEACHERS COLLEGE, so they have a history in training teachers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)