Cum - to spit or to swallow? (1 Viewer)

what do you prefer

• Total voters

iLOVEmyBF

HSC
just wondering how u gals prefer to finish ur job off, and what u guys prefer!!!!

in ur reply can u pls say if this is what u do as a girl or if this is what u prefer a girl to do as a guy

iLOVEmyBF

HSC
i'll go first, i am a girl and i spit. ive never swallowed before but i'm to scared to, its supposed to taste really shit???? i feel spitting is a happy compromise cuz he still gets to cum in ur mouth and experience that visual and i'm not doing anything i'm uncomfortable with

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
well if it gets ejaculated somewhere in the back of the mouth, u have to move it back thru ur whole mouth to spit

whereas if u swallow it just keeps going in the same direction, might even miss the tongue altogether (i dunno, lol)

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
You can always pull his dick out of your mouth as he's about to cum and just let him make a mess of himself

Lawl.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
what would bilal skaf prefer

(wwbsp)

Zingy

HSC
I have never gotten and will never get a blowjob, SO I DID NOT VOTE.

Last edited:

lolcal

buy my notes
HSC
N/A
i seriously don't understand the whole cumming on her face thing, pretty foul tbh

conics2008

HSC
lolcal said:
i seriously don't understand the whole cumming on her face thing, pretty foul tbh
hey let me cum on your face, and then you will understand the whole cumming on her face thing.

Anus McLovin

HSC
Well if there's one thing i learnt from Soulja Boy's shitty music is to "Superman Dat Ho"

And there's your answer > don't spit or swallow. Just let him release it on your back, then fall asleep, and have the sheets stick to you until you find yourself a bedsheet cape.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
conics2008 said:
hey let me cum on your face, and then you will understand the whole cumming on her face thing.
you can cum on my face if you'd like

HSC
lolcal said:
You coat that bitch in your man love and let her know who's in charge. We wouldn't expect you to post srz information because you're a pussy who is trying to look mad like a doting boyfriend in front of the internet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)