Cumberland 2006- Who's starting? (1 Viewer)

kaitie

the evenstar
HSC
im going to be waiting around too franklin..cept for me its by choice- cos i want to check some things out.
like the bookshop and muchhhhhhhhhhh more.
im gunna be so bored though:)
we should all meet somewhere..

salsydney

HSC
welcome to speech pathology love ;)

my timetable is (my file is too big to upload):
Monday: 9-12 of neuro, 1-5 of random shit classes
Tuesday: 8am - 4pm with 1hr common lunch
Wednesday: some ppl have the day off, but I have clinic, yaaaaay
Thursday: 9-4 w 1hr common lunch
Friday: hah, another day for clinic, but ive organised mine so I have the day off!

BAH!

kaitie

the evenstar
HSC
ahh well. im a science freak and all my subjects interest me- except for health sociology..and im not a fan of linguistics either
but i'm sure i'll enjoy it enough to want to work at it.
never mind:)

nik_noodle

HSC
kaitie said:
ahh well. im a science freak and all my subjects interest me- except for health sociology..and im not a fan of linguistics either
but i'm sure i'll enjoy it enough to want to work at it.
never mind:)
i used to fall asleep in sociology on a weekly basis. haha its still the worst mark i got at uni, maybe because i walked into the exam on no sleep without having taken in anything all yr....

Skeeta

HSC
salsydney said:
i see...
well, good luck w starting on monday... jst checked out your timetable, your monday is so sweet! shame about the 8am start though, and the 3 hours straight of linguistics... NOOOOOOoooOoooooooOOooOO!!!!!! and hey, whats the go w peter knight running hbb during common lunch on monday? hes so not meant to do that.
i thought common lunch was only tuesdays and thursdays??

anyway good luck everyone tomorrow.

Now methinks i should come early for parking because everyone is uber keen after the long holidays off

nik_noodle

HSC
Skeeta said:
i thought common lunch was only tuesdays and thursdays??

anyway good luck everyone tomorrow.

Now methinks i should come early for parking because everyone is uber keen after the long holidays off
yeah it is only Tuesdays & Thursdays. I thought that too. I used to have lectures all the time last yr at 12 :)

Its cumbo..noones that keen. haha. Besides, u wont get a good park at any point :p

salsydney

HSC
u kidding me??? i thought common lunch was everyday! bah! oh well, glad CSD School is kind enough to give us lunch everyday! :D

nik_noodle

HSC
salsydney said:
today was SUCH a shocker!!!!!!! my subjects are awful, totally dry, and i have 9-5 on a monday!!!! ARGH!
damn!
well it looks like ive got Mondays off.
1-3 Medical Science B with Joe Huang and he's a pain in the arse and I can do it all from home, so I dont think im going to go anymore :D

Kaitie, how was ur second day?

kaitie

the evenstar
HSC
it was okay. i haven't really made very many friends. i sit with one girl- an international student- so that;s okay but i'd like to make more friends.
anyway
lots of the subjects are boring- some are interesting.
it's okay- really hard to keep up when ur falling asleep from boredom
but i'll get used to that
and i love walking 15 mins to get to the campus from my car
it's great..especially when u have work monday afternoon at 3.30 and u finish at 3.00 and it takes over 20 mins to get to your destination and ur cars miles awya.
its great!!
haha
nah i'm alllllll good.
working hard too.:)

nik_noodle

HSC
kaitie said:
it was okay. i haven't really made very many friends. i sit with one girl- an international student- so that;s okay but i'd like to make more friends.
anyway
lots of the subjects are boring- some are interesting.
it's okay- really hard to keep up when ur falling asleep from boredom
but i'll get used to that
and i love walking 15 mins to get to the campus from my car
it's great..especially when u have work monday afternoon at 3.30 and u finish at 3.00 and it takes over 20 mins to get to your destination and ur cars miles awya.
its great!!
haha
nah i'm alllllll good.
working hard too.:)
haha u wont get used to falling asleep from boredom..although, i think i get points for staying awake a full day today :D

I've been looking out for girls with red hair :p i'm so gonna say hi to anyone with red hair, u realise that dont u?

i havent been doing much, workloads gonna be a lot heavier this yr tho i guess, but i seem to have spent the last few days sitting outside BITEME under the umbrellas :D

oops...

salsydney

HSC
damnit! ive spent all day in class!!!! had 2 hr break today, spent that time in the ol' CSD Clinic!!!! god i miss hols

kaitie

the evenstar
HSC
short red hair..that make it easier..?
probably in a ponytail
with a malaysian student
wearing either white or black usually:p haha i dont wear colours

sort of plump build..black headband..
i dunno i havent seen any redheads at all..i think maybe like 1 or 2..so there really arent many of us.

i'd love to say hi so just pounce on me and say hey
:)

nik_noodle

HSC
lol i make a fool of myself at least 4 times daily, so ur right, im just gonna yell out 'kaitie' at any red head i see, and cross my fingers its you :)

salsydney

HSC
So how did we all survive first week? I'm absolutely knackered, spent 33 hours on campus this week, not including travel time... literally 33 hours ON campus!!!! what a start!!

kaitie

the evenstar
HSC
im awesome. done all my work on time- lets keep it that way and finding some subjects fascinating- so yay.
im not too tired..but i hate getting up at 6.00 when its pitch black :(
sucks.

nik_noodle

HSC
salsydney said:
So how did we all survive first week? I'm absolutely knackered, spent 33 hours on campus this week, not including travel time... literally 33 hours ON campus!!!! what a start!!
I know the feeling, I had about 1/2 the hours on campus that you did and im completely exhausted.
But im blaming a lot of that on work. Was sposed to cut back to 2-3 days this week, but ive been going to work pretty much every night after uni, then coming home and not getting to bed until late, only to be up at 5am the next morning.

EEk!

but im happier at uni then i was twiddling my thumbs at home!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)