Cumberland campus (1 Viewer)

x3Reii

HSC
Hi there, i got an offer for B Applied Science (Medical Radiation Science) Diagnostic Radiography which is at Cumberland campus

Im just wondering if theres anything i need to know about cumberland? Whats the atmosphere like? Is it any different from the camperdown/darlinghurst one?

Elle4zombies

HSC
Uni Grad
Hi, I've also been offered the same course! :)
I've been trying to find out info on Cumberland Campus as well and was told to check out their student association website: http://www.campusrewards.com.au/content/ . It has a lot of information about facilities such as the gym and bookstore, you should also check out the O-camp they organise because I've heard it's a lot of fun.

Oh and the Medical Radiation Physics (MRTY1031) subject that we do is on the main campus.

Last edited:

emlehhh

HSC
cumbo has an awesome atmosphere, heaps of parties, a pretty snazzy foodcourt, and overlooks Australia's largest cemetery - what more could you want? I didn't go, but many of my friends went to O-camp and really enjoyed it! It's a great way to meet people in your course and avoids a lot of the awkwardness of making friends in lectures "soooo... do you like stuff?".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)