Cumberland- do u like the new 'food court' (1 Viewer)

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
personally i think it lacks the atmosphere it did tho it fits more people in.
1 good thing tho they now put marshmallows in their hot chocolates :)

what does every1 else think?

Happeninchick

Gilmore Girl
HSC
Hey Katie!

Yeah, I agree. They took away the TV's!!! What were they thinking?!?!?! But, I do like the fact that a wider range of sushi can be bought. I waited for a salad the other day and it took forever! I really don't know why there was such a pile up of people. The new tiled floor makes the place seem extrememly cold! But, I think having more variety in food choice is a better option. Overall... not such a warming atmosphere.

Last edited:

Skeeta

HSC
its starting to grow on me.. altho it looks a bit like a library

it fits more ppl in which is good but that also means no booths :'(
and they dont have hot food like meat pies and sausage rolls which is also not as good but the foccacias are heaven=sent

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
i havent tried any of the food yet..i'm trying to be good and take my food from home but i might try it next week. Bring back the booths and I would be happy

Jessisbored

HSC
i dont hate going there but i want the booths back...they were comfy and felt like you were in hard rock cafe or some cool restaurant and now its like a cheap school food hall with tables that are more suitable for doing work rather than being comfy and eating.The music is annoying too, instrumental and indian like music haha which means i cant get distracted and sing or watch the clips which i loved. They take forever to make sandwiches. and the two ladies ive got so far didnt know that you dont have butter and avocado on the same roll, or what chicken was.

sharks05

HSC
Agree agree agree .... hated the fact they took away the booths and TV. Lost its atmosphere a bit

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
i had a salad from ther ..dont think it wasany different from what u can get in JDV tho.
bring back the booths!!!!

Jessisbored

HSC
ill tell my story from yesterday :p

I wanted a plain bread roll...foccacia but theyd only give the one from that oven which was actually better coz it was warm. so then they charged me $1.50, which is average, then i asked for one of those little sachets of jam, and they wanted to charge me a dollar!!! even though a few days ago they gave it to me for free. haha i was like i can buy a whole jar of jam for that price!! it was fun arguing. ill bring my own jam from now on ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)