Cumbo students: How was your first day? (1 Viewer)

alien

HSC
Hey Cumbo first years! What did you think of your first day?

Skeeta

HSC
i really enjoyed it. Met heaps of new ppl, and got an early mark coz my tutorial was cancelled!

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
mine was pretty good- 2-4pm 2 lectures
lost my glasses tho so that was a bummer
but overall its a good atmosphere- got conned into buying an energy drink fo $3 but it was nice so i guess that was alright

oh and i met a fellow boser

kat_mandu

What the?
HSC
It was pretty good. except i had an 8-9 lecture then nothing till 3-4. But i got to meet alot of people in those six long hours so that was cool. We also played putt putt and tried to knock over cans. i won a chocolate bar so that was fun :p

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
i think the note taking was funny but it'l die down i guess psychology looks boring to me
i know it was hard to find anyone in those rooms. we have rt class tomorrow so it will be okay

jam3s

Radiation Therapist
On soccer fields, In KFC, At uni, At clubs, and in
HSC
N/A
Katie123 said:
i think the note taking was funny but it'l die down i guess psychology looks boring to me
i know it was hard to find anyone in those rooms. we have rt class tomorrow so it will be okay
stucture fuction and disease was so intresting, oh and how bad was psychology, ive herd from 3rd year RTs say that psychology is really useless, we do it for this semester and we will never use it again.
hey are u gonna get the psychology book for which we only use for 1 semester?

kat_mandu

What the?
HSC
i agree that that psychology lecture was boring as. Im in leisure and health so i have to do the longer version :(. we were suppose to have an extra lecture that morning, but they decided thay wouldn't start that lecture till next week, except they didn't feel the need to tell us that!!! so we all sat there for ages until we eventually left, then we got to wait around for three hours till the next one. It was sooooo annoying. LOL bout the note taking thing...

Happeninchick

Gilmore Girl
HSC
I've really enjoyed the first week. I've met heaps of people from the Med Radiation course and even a BOS person!! :D The Lectures are going a little slow, but that seems to be because of all the admin and WebCT organisation. The pracs next week will be awesome!! Can't wait... YAY! Overall, it's been a great week and I am loving Cumberland... :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)