Curious as to your views on answering contemporary issue questions [Legal] (1 Viewer)

ZackXXT

HSC
Where a HSC question asks you... for example,

How effective has law reform been in dealing with contemporary issues in the workplace?

In this circumstance, I would consider it appropriate to focus on one issue in isolation and go into extensive detail.
However, are there any circumstances where a direct question is asked as per contemporary issues that it would be inappropriate to only focus on one.

What are your thoughts?

ZackXXT

HSC
I wrote this essay plan a while back: http://community.boredofstudies.org...ences-criminal-charges-achieving-justice.html and it is sort of the same when it comes to those longer essays you have to stick 4-6 key points and talk about them in detail
That is the, 'Crime Long Response'. I understand your viewpoint and in my own studies I would take a similar approach in that I would address a range of issues when answering that section of the paper... specific to the Optional modules contemporary issues, I am questioning whether there are circumstances where addressing a sole issue in detail would be inappropriate. I am aware that going into detail on one issue is acceptable in certain circumstances as evident in some exemplary responses published by marking center, what I am not aware of is when it would be wrong to do this... (if)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)