??curious Need Answer??? (1 Viewer)

Crholic

HSC
hey guys,

okay just say u got an offer to go to western sydney uni......
but now your parents want to move to melbourne u love it there but u got uni in sydney!
... JUST CURIOUS well i have my uai would i be able to apply to a university again like we did during hsc time? and apply normally or what? im not sure got no clue obviously. And is there any way i will have a chance to go to vic uni's?

ALL help and answers appreciated

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Crholic said:
hey guys,

okay just say u got an offer to go to western sydney uni......
but now your parents want to move to melbourne u love it there but u got uni in sydney!
... JUST CURIOUS well i have my uai would i be able to apply to a university again like we did during hsc time? and apply normally or what? im not sure got no clue obviously. And is there any way i will have a chance to go to vic uni's?

ALL help and answers appreciated
Just lookin at my Vtac guide here... All applications for 09 have closed hmm there goes one of my suggestions.

There are a number of possible scenerio's, but i need to ask a few questions to help you more specifically.

Yeh, hmm when do your parents want to move, if at the end of this year or next you could start a uni degree at UWS and try to get academic when you transfer interstate into a simillar degree.

Or you could defer/reject your offer and apply using your uai next year to apply for a uni in Vic.

What courses are you looking at and what's you uai if you dont mine me askin? Coz there are a wide range of uni's but Monash and Umelb the city ones are usually harder to get into. Prob also depends where your gonna live in melb too.

Hmm, just looking at the VTAC and online marks it looks like you will need a UAI of 60.4-68+ to enter social science or arts/social science at many non mainstream uni's in Victoria such as Latrobe, Swinburne, RMIT and ANU.
http://www.vtac.edu.au/courses/index.html

Also since i presume your moving to the city the only closese equiv degree was at Monsh: 30121 (CSP), 30122 (Fee) Social and Community Welfare (Associate Degree) Social and Community Welfare (Diploma) Gippsland October 2007
It's a newly restructured course that required an interview, GPA for a non-standard and an application forum.

I think it's best if you contact relevant uni's next year to see what you can and can't credit at UWS towards their degree.

Monash contact:
Prospective student centre
(03) 9905 1320
email pso@adm.monash.edu.au

plz reply if you need any more specific advice or help, etc.

Last edited:

Crholic

HSC
Wooz said:
Just lookin at my Vtac guide here... All applications for 09 have closed hmm there goes one of my suggestions.

There are a number of possible scenerio's, but i need to ask a few questions to help you more specifically.

Yeh, hmm when do your parents want to move, if at the end of this year or next you could start a uni degree at UWS and try to get academic when you transfer interstate into a simillar degree.

Or you could defer/reject your offer and apply using your uai next year to apply for a uni in Vic.

What courses are you looking at and what's you uai if you dont mine me askin? Coz there are a wide range of uni's but Monash and Umelb the city ones are usually harder to get into. Prob also depends where your gonna live in melb too.

Hmm, just looking at the VTAC and online marks it looks like you will need a UAI of 60.4-68+ to enter social science or arts/social science at many non mainstream uni's in Victoria such as Latrobe, Swinburne, RMIT and ANU.
http://www.vtac.edu.au/courses/index.html

Also since i presume your moving to the city the only closese equiv degree was at Monsh: 30121 (CSP), 30122 (Fee) Social and Community Welfare (Associate Degree) Social and Community Welfare (Diploma) Gippsland October 2007
It's a newly restructured course that required an interview, GPA for a non-standard and an application forum.

I think it's best if you contact relevant uni's next year to see what you can and can't credit at UWS towards their degree.

Monash contact:
Prospective student centre
(03) 9905 1320
email pso@adm.monash.edu.au

plz reply if you need any more specific advice or help, etc.
Well my parents are making a decision this month so i assume they want to leave early, So I WOULD be able to use my uai next year??? do you know about tafe in victoria i try to contact them through the internet but its not working, but thanks for the reply,

Last edited:

Season

HSC
Yep your UAI will still be usable for next year I'm pretty sure its valid for life unless you get a higher qualifiation. You'd be able to apply for next year, but not this one.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Crholic said:
Well my parents are making a decision this month so i assume they want to leave early, So I WOULD be able to use my uai next year??? do you know about tafe in victoria i try to contact them through the internet but its not working, but thanks for the reply,
For some courses there will be a mid-year intake.

I'd suggest you ring them up, coz it takes ages for them to email back.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)