curious (1 Viewer)

Ruined-Phate

HSC
I get around 5-7 hours of sleep a night. The only problem for me is getting up but once that's done I'm fine. When I have exams I try to get more though (got two tomorrow).

bubblesss

HSC
Continuum said:
Usually 7 hours of sleep (maybe abit less) but can manage on 5 hours. :p

wow how can u manage with only 5 hours of sleep????? if i did that i'd be sleeping in class.

bubblesss

HSC
Ruined-Phate said:
I get around 5-7 hours of sleep a night. The only problem for me is getting up but once that's done I'm fine. When I have exams I try to get more though (got two tomorrow).

yep i can study late night but never in the morning. it is soo hard to get up in the morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

bored of sc

HSC
On weekdays: 11-7 - So 7 hours.

On weekends: 12-9 - So 8 hours.

HSC
My sleep depends on alot of stuff. I usually sleep anywhere in between 9 - 11. Wake up at 6:30. Every day i feel sleepy as hell, no matter how many hours i've slept. I don't know how you people who sleep for 5 - 6 hours survive.

lorikeet

New Year's Eve
HSC
I get around 8 usually, but always feel better when I have an extended period of 9 hour nights. I need to force myself to get to bed on time

HSC
at the most i sleep 7.when i get really into studying probably 5hrs. altough at one point a couple of weeks ago i was finishing up my visual arts body of work and i slept for 4hrs in 3 days, and that wasnt even procrastination, it was just sooooo full on.

EPHS '09

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
are you fucking kidding with this thread?

just sleep as much as you did previously. keep things normal so you dont fuck up your social skills after hsc and become a social retard directly resulting from this.

Continuum

I'm squishy
HSC
wrong_turn said:
are you fucking kidding with this thread?

just sleep as much as you did previously. keep things normal so you dont fuck up your social skills after hsc and become a social retard directly resulting from this.
How does sleeping less than other people equal to shit social skills? If you can manage on less sleep, then why not?

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
i sleep for like around 7 hours but when i'm tired i sleep earlier,
i enjoy sleep but i miss out on so much if i sleep earlier, cud do so much in that time.

bubblesss

HSC
Continuum said:
How does sleeping less than other people equal to shit social skills? If you can manage on less sleep, then why not?

yeh exactly!!!!!

Aplus

HSC
N/A
marcquelle said:
i have lived off 3 hours a sleep my entire life basically and hasn't effected me in a negative manner
It should :rolleyes:

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
no cause my body has adapted as for i suffer from insomnia all my life so i have experienced no side effects i have had tests done in sydney everywhere for everything, they say it has had no negative effcts on my health, which is normal for a person who suffers from true insomnia (that is an individual who has this disorder from a young age)

utookmyusername

HSC
On an average school night, about 5-8 hrs.
During the holidays or weekends, can range from 2-10 hrs.
It all depends on what I'm doing, or what I've been doing during the day.
But the head of pastoral care at school is always telling us that at our age, we should be getting 9:15 hrs of sleep, which I think is a bit much, but that's what some research showed anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)