Curious... (1 Viewer)

HSC
is anyone just dead tired after completing exams they dont do any study that night? Dont have exams til Tuesday..but i feel like i should do more cause its the HSC but im just so tired!

gip213

HSC
N/A
Sleep is good
I like sleep
Plus if you do work when tired its like bluefouesfh ulszegfubvt4ewcd

someth1ng

Retired Nov '14
HSC
Uni Grad
After an exam, I don't do anything for the day but I do something the next day. Usually, a paper a day is enough.

Keelan134

HSC
Yeah Im too overwhelmed from all the adrenaline during the exam I kick back and play fifa for the day, get right back into it the next day tho of course

HSC
Im just chilling on youtube :$ ahahaha but i did have a nice nap..best feeling ever

juicystar07

HSC
N/A
Nah, it's something totally normal. The adrenaline rush, the anxiety, the power and stamina you have during the exam to get everything completed is WAAAY too much for the body to handle.
You are sooo much more better off sleeping the rest of the day, taking a break, doing something that doesn't require too much, and do more work the next day cause you're relaxed, than push yourself to do work in the night because you don't think you "should".

Trust me, don't feel bad! I've had a day between english and biology and didn't do work those nights :)

Tomsquires

HSC
is anyone just dead tired after completing exams they dont do any study that night? Dont have exams til Tuesday..but i feel like i should do more cause its the HSC but im just so tired!
this is to true haha, i thought it was only me :haha:

Rawf

HSC
The last exam I did was on Thursday.. and ive done nothing since then. Next exams Monday for maths :(

HSC
Same been enjoying the company of YouTube ahaha..but im doing general so mines on Tuesday

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)