Pierotte

HSC
dammit.

i just got my hair cut and it turned out shit

it so annoying, while it was being cut it looked hot

then it dried and turned to crap

its too short

its too boofy

arg... i just washed it and put in a shit load of product, im hoping itll get better.

im sad cuz my hair was heaps long and now its back up to above my shoulder blades.

why do hair dressers do this, she goes oh this much off? it was like 5 cm, and im like yeah thats good. then she went nuts!!! WHY!!!

what do i do :(

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
aww i know how you feel... :( maybe straighten it if you can or tie it back? if its really bad you could just wear a beanie i guess. lol hope it turns out ok.

Lennie

Thats my biggest fear about getting my hair cut short :(

Something that is always true in these situations, is that, in a few weeks, when you know how to manage it, you will love it. It just takes time.

If you can, invest in a hair straightener to make the transition a little easier.

Skeeta

HSC
its true.. curly hair is a bitch when you get it cut.

remember to always tell them how long you want it when its curled, not how long when they cut it... my hairs rather curly-afro like (think beyonce in austin powers) and god damn its hell to get cut. My best advice is to go to a hairdresser who knows ur hair wel.. i've been going o the same one forever and its the best advice i can give

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
i went for a trim, and the monster of a hairdresser cut away 30 cm of my hair.

it has sort of grown back now, but i'm trimming it myself next time.

Lennie

Dreamerish*~ said:
i went for a trim, and the monster of a hairdresser cut away 30 cm of my hair.

it has sort of grown back now, but i'm trimming it myself next time.

30cm?? Thats heaps :/

I hate when hairdressers do something i dont like. Im too polite to tell them i hate it, so i just sit there quietly, force a smile and nod.

Pierotte

HSC
thnx girls :D

i let it dry and its kind-of bearable.

i kind of trimmed it a bit at the back at the bottom cuz it was too thick. meh who needs hair dressers.

i remember whne i was little mum would cut my hair. i thikn im gonna go back to getting her to trim it.

One more question, you know when they do the thinning thing with the little scissors that dont really cut, well ive always wondered one day ,if i keep getting it done, will my hair just and up with a huge short patch?? hmm.

Pierotte

HSC
im so freaking stupid...

i always part my hair on the right... so i tried to even up the layering when its parted.

i killed it:(:( i could cry.

it was so nice this arvo... now its short and uneven and horrible:(

IM NEVER EVER GETTING A HAIR CUT EVER AGAIN!

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
Skeeta said:
its true.. curly hair is a bitch when you get it cut.

remember to always tell them how long you want it when its curled, not how long when they cut it... my hairs rather curly-afro like (think beyonce in austin powers) and god damn its hell to get cut. My best advice is to go to a hairdresser who knows ur hair wel.. i've been going o the same one forever and its the best advice i can give
I agree, my hairdresser works wonders with my hair. I love her and I swear if she ever moves I will follow because I am that dedicated.

Well that or make a clone :uhhuh:

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
SpoRTsGaL said:
I got my hair trimmed, and it was literally a trim. The hairdresser cut like a centimetre (maximum) off. I was happy. The hairdresser said that my hair is really healthy, so she doesn't need to cut a lot, so I got what I asked for.

Pierotte: you'll get over it in the next few days. This sorta thing always happens. Just play around with it and try to put in in different styles, because you know yourself that you'll most probably never cut it like this again. Make the most of it.
I only got a trim when I asked for a trim. A bit bummed though, my hair is longer then what I wanted but because my hairdresser straightened it and didnt dry ti normally she said it will curl up shorter, but right now its depressing cos it seems too long :(

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
EnterNameHere said:
30cm?? Thats heaps :/

I hate when hairdressers do something i dont like. Im too polite to tell them i hate it, so i just sit there quietly, force a smile and nod.
me too, they ask if i like it and im like"....yes..." coz i dotn wanna put them to the trouble of fixing it lol.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
mmm_sofay said:
if you dont like your haircut, complain!
you get free stuff :):) :uhhuh:
when dont you complain?

and omg girls...it's never THAT bad...

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
if you have nice curls...please DONT STRAIGHTEN IT! if u GHD ur hair too much it looses all its natural curl, not to mention what will happen if u straighten it with other cheap weapons of hair torture...
the best thing to do is go to a really good hairdresser and ask them to cut it into a style that suits curly hair. they can thin it so it's not as 'boofy' and trust me, its a lot better than butchering it urself. im speaking from experience and many years of dodgy, self imposed fringes...
SEEK PROFFESIONAL HELP!

TaEkWoNdObArBiE

Mmmm....kinky
HSC
OMG...my hair is the shittest...naturally its a ball of fluff...its not curly...its not even really wavy...it just goes out in 10 different directions. I either straighten it or put product in it to make it curly...but yeah
I only let one hairdresser cut my hair, because I have anxiety attacks thinking about somebody else doing it. It's good to have a hairdresser you trust and can say 'have fun with my hair...i trust your opinion' and then it turns out nice

waddle_828

*waves*
HSC
my hair is starting to get a long (for me)
and is starting to curl
and its worse cos its raining.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)