Custom Plates? (1 Viewer)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
lol, not from what I saw (it was driving away)

but really, that's just asking for it

EATAPIE

BMW>>>>Mercedes (see sig)
HSC
Minai said:
lol, not from what I saw (it was driving away)

but really, that's just asking for it
even worse, at syd uni, theres this lexus IS200, with a massive SNOOPY VINYL ON THE SIDE!!! i'm like, WHAT?! far out, seriously. and inside, there are like dangling plush toys, japanese figurines, i would imagine soft seat covers. anyone else seen this car? i've seen it twice in my short time at uni.

Pace_T

HSC
the other day i saw a bright yellow rx8 with number plate HUSSLA or soemthing like that
driving it (by herself) was 1 of the hottest chix ive ever seen!!!! she was just revving it n shit u noe trying to act superior...
of course me and my mates had to show off and set the bitch straight. so my mate just ripped a massive burnout right in front of her in the middle of a packed shopping centre car park. i was in my car just revving beside her, lol it was funny 2 see.

7th Sign

HSC
EATAPIE said:
even worse, at syd uni, theres this lexus IS200, with a massive SNOOPY VINYL ON THE SIDE!!! i'm like, WHAT?! far out, seriously. and inside, there are like dangling plush toys, japanese figurines, i would imagine soft seat covers. anyone else seen this car? i've seen it twice in my short time at uni.

dam shit liek that makes me angry...people shoudl do shit liek that to their cars it looks dam stupid!!!!!!!!!!!and totally wrecks it!!!!!poor is200 needs some one like me to take care of it....not some dickhead putting ugly ass stickers on it

EATAPIE

HSC
7th Sign said:
dam shit liek that makes me angry...people shoudl do shit liek that to their cars it looks dam stupid!!!!!!!!!!!and totally wrecks it!!!!!poor is200 needs some one like me to take care of it....not some dickhead putting ugly ass stickers on it
when i see it, i feel like punching a hole in it with a screwdriver. good to see someone else feel the same way about it. i'll take a photo of it next time.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Today I saw a SL500 in the city with SLS500 as the plate- normally I'd laugh and say lame, but sigh... gotta give some respect to that car! :D Ironically nearby there was a Ferrari which had a stock number plate (like my normal white/black one) with the standard fare letters/numbers- ie. not personalised.

Iceblade42k said:
Its a beast! Especially the rear lights
Thanks- I think it looks a bit like an Integra at the back.

EATAPIE said:
ROFLMAO wtf?... the only thing which could justify that is if a hot asian chick was driving it :p

Btw what do you think of a vinyl with your name in running writing? I'm thinking of getting either "Jeff" or "JaCe" done in a similar way to how Mine does it- but then it might look tacky, and could even lower the value of my car (planning to get a temporary stick-on thingy...)- I thought white writing on top of a black car would look good though; just not sure what to put... but regardless of that, it'll be considerably cheaper than getting (real legit) custom plates.

EATAPIE

HSC
nah it was some loser asian guy driving it.

and i would think no to vinyls with ur name on it...
keyed for sure, plus looks sooo asian.

you know what number plates would be asking for a scratching?
heres a few:
KEYME
KICKME
IAMGAY
GAYFAG
LUVCOK
SHTBOX (esp on a really expensive car)
IDAREU (maybe...)

sikeveo

back after sem2
HSC
there was a ferrari with the plates 'only21' I thought that was pretty funny.

CieL

HSC
Well I saw an Avalon with [ALL.81G].. And I was like, "allll biggg.. wtf! What's big~!?"

STP kid

HSC
you are all fukn posers, if all drove omg 240 kkms in my fully sick supra, you would know that personalised plates attract cops attention, so random plates are the best, $20 every couple of months, new plates, and hard to trace... fuckersorz

chelzmalee

death by pastry
HSC
I've got personalised plates (CLP059), and my mum and dad have them as well. I've seen random and stupid ones:

KG37IN
OUT14W
FASTM3 (on a 318i with an M3 kit, wheels)
TIGGER
EEYORE (no joke)
DQU33N
FST7OY
FASTZ
MAGIQ

etc...

Last edited:

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
EATAPIE said:
nah it was some loser asian guy driving it.

and i would think no to vinyls with ur name on it...
keyed for sure, plus looks sooo asian.

you know what number plates would be asking for a scratching?
heres a few:
KEYME
KICKME
IAMGAY
GAYFAG
LUVCOK
SHTBOX (esp on a really expensive car)
IDAREU (maybe...)
LOL. I'll follow your advice.

Btw I think RTA has the right to not allow offensive number plates being created... says somewhere on MYRTA I think.

STP kid said:
you are all fukn posers, if all drove omg 240 kkms in my fully sick supra, you would know that personalised plates attract cops attention, so random plates are the best, $20 every couple of months, new plates, and hard to trace... fuckersorz
You don't think driving at 240km/h attracts cop attentions regardless of plate? Some of us are somewhat good (and legit) drivers you realise.

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
my plates are ODG. means Oh Delta Goodrem. they arent customised. i just made up that thats what it stands for. :)

EATAPIE

HSC
Shell said:
my plates are ODG. means Oh Delta Goodrem. they arent customised. i just made up that thats what it stands for. :)
hahaha awww how cute!

and seremify, yeah, they are allowed to restrict offensive plates.

the best plate i rkn would be OOF-H8R. it won't be banned cos it doesnt look offensive. however, when it gets onto your car, whack a P plate in front of it, and TADA!!! P OOF-H8R !! hahahaha.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
EATAPIE said:
hahaha awww how cute!

and seremify, yeah, they are allowed to restrict offensive plates.

the best plate i rkn would be OOF-H8R. it won't be banned cos it doesnt look offensive. however, when it gets onto your car, whack a P plate in front of it, and TADA!!! P OOF-H8R !! hahahaha.
You put a lot of thought into that didn't you :p

I wish we could
a) Get cheaper personalised plates
b) Get longer plates

Sure it'd be tedious and change all those forms with only 6 boxes (i'm presuming that's what cops have?) but I think having 7 or 8 letters/digits opens up a lot of possibilities!

EATAPIE

HSC
seremify007 said:
You put a lot of thought into that didn't you :p
well i thought of that one in my boring chem lecture. i think up number plates in lectures. and i didnt really put heaps of thought into it. i was just thinking, and it popped into my head. haha.

CieL

HSC
Shell said:
Hm.. *thinks of my plate*

AF.......SM

Ah Fuck.. Slave and Master

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
EATAPIE said:
well i thought of that one in my boring chem lecture. i think up number plates in lectures. and i didnt really put heaps of thought into it. i was just thinking, and it popped into my head. haha.
LOL... I'm personally doing Sudoku in my lectures.

But yeh.. I still wish we could have a 7 or 8 letter plate.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Bumping a very old thread but I still wish we could personalise 7 letter plates... and damn they are expensive p/a! My friend got one when he was a kid (before he had a car) with his name and has kept it since!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)