cut off for engineering at UNSW (1 Viewer)

jooyang91

HSC
did anyone on bos get into unsw engineering below the cut off published i.e 91 (including hsc plus)??

witide

HSC
Last year I got accepted with 87.6 UAI (88.6 ATAR I think). Probably got some bonus points from maths and physics.

jooyang91

HSC
Someone got 89 in my school and got in.
oh icic..
well.. im tryin to get into mining engineering at unsw.. and after the main round offers were offered... it has been published that it has vacancies.. so wud i stand a good chance in the early feb round with 89.8??

many thanx

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
oh icic..
well.. im tryin to get into mining engineering at unsw.. and after the main round offers were offered... it has been published that it has vacancies.. so wud i stand a good chance in the early feb round with 89.8??

many thanx
You would have good chance, but wouldn't you get a main round offer if you did at least 2 unit maths or Physics?

jooyang91

HSC
You would have good chance, but wouldn't you get a main round offer if you did at least 2 unit maths or Physics?
ah.. lol i think i wud hab.. if i had my preference order sorted out..
i mistakenly read the wrong deadline date for the main round preference change..
Hence, i was unable to put engineering higher up my preference and ended up with b business b engineering at uts..
and after seeing the courses available to me at the enrolment date for engineering..
i am deeply regretting my stupid mistake...
there is absolutely nothing that captures my attention other then maths and physics based courses...
and i didnt do physics but done 4u maths achieving e3 for both ext.1 and 2

AND one more thing..
how low do u guys predict unsw will put down the cut off for a course which is vacant and had a cut off of 91 in main round? if they decide to lower it.. lol
many thanx~!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)