Cvltural Maxism: Political Correctness/Feminism (1 Viewer)

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
Re: Cultural Marxism: Political Correctness/Feminism

anyway in terms of the actual thread

I don't feel the need to label myself as a feminist or egalitarian or anything really
I have my own views and that's probably it

I believe in the equality for both sexes in both western and eastern countries

In terms of refugees I don't really know. It's a difficult problem

Amundies

Commander-in-Chief
HSC
Uni Grad

anyway in terms of the actual thread

I don't feel the need to label myself as a feminist or egalitarian or anything really
I have my own views and that's probably it

I believe in the equality for both sexes in both western and eastern countries

lol legitimately exactly what I think on every single thing you referred to in this, even down to the "idk about refugees" part

Nailgun

Cole World
HSC

I really don't see anything wrong with what I said in this thread? I understand some of my previous posts might've been a bit offensive to some even though they were my genuine opinions but what I said in this thread was very reasonable in my opinion.
I wasn't talking about whatever you posted earlier, I meant the not so subtle attempt to start an argument leell

Maybe people just agree with what I had to say for once.

durrrrr

Banned
HSC

I believe in the equality for both sexes in both western countries

then you probably ought to oppose mass islamic immigration to the west

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A

then you probably ought to oppose mass islamic immigration to the west
I don't oppose it, but changing their attitudes if they have any that are derogatory to either sex would be a start

Orwell

HSC

It'd prove futile. It's not the people who need changing, it's the religion itself. Islam, in its current form, is not a religion of peace. Islamic reformation is mandatory.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC

I don't oppose it, but changing their attitudes if they have any that are derogatory to either sex would be a start
yes let's decide to change their attitudes

its as simple as that

Orwell

HSC

Their attitudes will change as soon as their religion does. Time to reform.

sinophile

HSC
N/A

It'd prove futile. It's not the people who need changing, it's the religion itself. Islam, in its current form, is not a religion of peace. Islamic reformation is mandatory.
having lived in a lebo-mainly area theres plenty of decent muslims and also i should add pretty much all religions are retarded not just islam

Kolmias

HSC

Their attitudes will change as soon as their religion does. Time to reform.
Excellent, absolutely superb. So they don't hold any attitudes which they have lived with their entire life after you magically convert them? Jesus Christ, I thought only we left-wingers could be idealistic.

Soulful

HSC Hipster
HSC

Excellent, absolutely superb. So they don't hold any attitudes which they have lived with their entire life after you magically convert them? Jesus Christ, I thought only we left-wingers could be idealistic.
orwell is the same guy who believes that IP laws and all government structures can be abolished within a month

idealistic would be an understatement

Simorgh

HSC

+1

Love this

Orwell

HSC

You don't watch the videos I link. Why do I bother? BoS seems to be teeming with regressive leftists. Pay attention to the statistics; be mindful of the context. Peaceful Islamic Reformists are being sworn at and threatened by, you guessed it, the proponents of peace, the muslims. You don't have to be a terrorist to be radical, but it seems no-one pays attention to either.

@Soulful Yes, I'm that guy.

I can't say much more, I've linked my videos and I've said my fair share. I love this kiddy chit-chat, but be more meticulous if you wish for a debate, please.

Last edited:

Orwell

HSC

lol. If you're referring to interventionism, I'm against it. If not, it's hard to take out anything else from what you've said.

Orwell

HSC

I'm not explicitly referring to the muslims in the West. I'm talking about those who still want to implement sharia law, who genuinely believe stoning women is a good thing. I'm talking about migrants who come here and wish to implement the aforementioned in our country and behave like absolute delinquents. These types of muslims are found in the middle east and surrounding areas, countries that are predominantly muslim. Watch the most recent video I linked and you'll understand. Also, there are muslims in the West whose behaviour is cantankerous.

Edit: How can people be so backwards as to say, 'No, no, this is just extreme Islam, we want moderate Islam.' Islam is a religion that is violent, mainly because of its practices. Is it really a religion of peace when it can be interpreted by millions of people as a religion demanding oppression and subjection? Must be one tough cookie of a religion to crack if so many people come at it from different angles. Islamic reformation solves this. Islam, of the three monotheistic religions, is the youngest. It needs the most attention and alteration for it to truly prosper.

Last edited:

Simorgh

HSC

For those interested, the nostalgia this brings! What had once been a open secular minded place turned into an extremist haven.....

Until the conflict of the 1970s, the 20th Century had seen relatively steady progression for women's rights in the country. Afghan women were first eligible to vote in 1919 - only a year after women in the UK were given voting rights, and a year before the women in the United States were allowed to vote. In the 1950s purdah (gendered separation) was abolished; in the 1960s a new constitution brought equality to many areas of life, including political participation.

After Soviet war, the 'victorious' Western backed Mojhadeen, fucked up Afghanistan real time. Even after Taliban, Aghanistan is no where what it used to be like.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)