Cvltural Maxism: Political Correctness/Feminism (1 Viewer)

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: Cultural Marxism: Political Correctness/Feminism

Right because statistics are 100% objective right
You make a good point but pew research is one of the best research / think tanks out there. Research done by them is on point and is not half assessed like the media.

They even put up the methodology on their reports.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad

It's very easy to make statistics demonstrate whatever you want. E.g.the 'wage gap' of 17.9% between men and women.
When in fact if you look closer at the methodology, it's based of weekly pay. Women on average work much fewer hours than men, and so when you take it on an hourly basis, the disparity shrinks to 1-2%, and goes either way depending on industry occupation (i.e. in favor of men or in favor of women).

I wouldn't put much stock to statistics unless the methodology is clearly outlined. They are very very easy to manipulate.
http://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-appc/

Here you go.
>Results for the survey are based on face-to-face interviews
> 36 countries
> All samples are based on area probability designs, which typically entailed proportional stratification by region and urbanity, selection of primary sampling units (PSUs) proportional to population size, and random selection of secondary and tertiary sampling units within PSUs.

Example of 1 country.
Bangladesh
Sample design: Stratified area probability sample of all seven administrative divisions proportional to population size and urban/rural population.

Big sample sizes too...

AmorFati

HSC

Finally, someone pays attention to the statistics as opposed to generalised statements made by regressive leftists in order to preserve their own politically correct thoughts.
Somewhat of an ironic statement, given that half your yer arguments come from Youtube videos made by rando ppl.

Orwell

HSC

I don't watch those videos unless the person knows what he/she is talking about and that's through their use of statistics. Watch my videos, most of them use statistics where they can.

AmorFati

HSC

I don't watch those videos unless the person knows what he/she is talking about and that's through their use of statistics. Watch my videos, most of them use statistics where they can.
That's not possible when you're using Prager "University" as a resource.

Orwell

HSC

I used one of their videos and the guy had amassed numerous reputable credentials. Check Paul Joseph Watson, I watch his videos all the time and he uses statistics.

AmorFati

HSC

I used one of their videos and the guy had amassed numerous reputable credentials. Check Paul Joseph Watson, I watch his videos all the time and he uses statistics.
No he hasn't. Prager "University" is literally a laughing stock.

People can use statistics and still be wrong.

Last edited:

Orwell

HSC

Right-wingers are less intelligent than left wingers, says study
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...conservative-politics-lead-people-racist.html

"Children with low intelligence grow up to be prejudiced
Right-wing views make the less intelligent feel 'safe'
Analysis of more than 15,000 people"

Right-wingers tend to be less intelligent than left-wingers, and people with low childhood intelligence tend to grow up to have racist and anti-gay views, says a controversial new study.

Conservative politics work almost as a 'gateway' into prejudice against others, say the Canadian academics.

The paper analysed large UK studies which compared childhood intelligence with political views in adulthood across more than 15,000 people.

The authors claim that people with low intelligence gravitate towards right-wing views because they make them feel safe.

Crucially, people's educational level is not what determines whether they are racist or not - it's innate intelligence, according to the academics.

Social status also appears to play no part.

The study, published in Psychological Science, claims that right-wing ideology forms a 'pathway' for people with low reasoning ability to become prejudiced against groups such as other races and gay people.

'Cognitive abilities are critical in forming impressions of other people and in being open minded,' say the researchers.

'Individuals with lower cognitive abilities may gravitate towards more socially conservative right-wing ideologies that maintain the status quo.

'It provides a sense of order.'
I don't consider myself right-wing or left-wing. I have different opinions for different subjects of discussion. For example I want to dispel of the status quo.

Paradoxica

-insert title here-
HSC

Orwell

HSC

Paul Joseph Watson and Thorium are the main people I watch for these types of discussions.

Drsoccerball

HSC

@nerd
Converting others is not a religious duty. If it was our religious duty then God would not have said "innalthena kaffaroo sawa on alayhim aan thar tahom am lam ton thir hom la yoominun" Which means "Indeed those who disbelieve, it is alike to them whether you warn them or not they will not believe." It is not up to us to convert people as I have quoted with "May yahdillahu fa la moddilllalh wa may yoodlil fa la hadiyalah." Find a place in the Quran where it says we must make people convert. Our main religious duty is mentioned many times in the Quran such as "ata moorona bil maaroof wa yanhawna anil munkar" Which means we are commanded to enjoin goodness and forbid evil. Only God guides.

Maybe we should have done a second pole "Should husbands obey their wives."

As I said before with the inheritance that men must spend out of his money for the women of his house.

The originally shariah law is what people want not the corrupt version we see nowadays.

What's wrong with believing it to be morally wrong. We obtain our morals from the Quran which we believe to be God's word. Where do you obtain your morals from is it just from whatever satisfies your pleasures? A lot of people think different things why do you care?

Kolmias

HSC

http://www.pewforum.org/2013/04/30/the-worlds-muslims-religion-politics-society-appc/

Here you go.
>Results for the survey are based on face-to-face interviews
> 36 countries
> All samples are based on area probability designs, which typically entailed proportional stratification by region and urbanity, selection of primary sampling units (PSUs) proportional to population size, and random selection of secondary and tertiary sampling units within PSUs.

Example of 1 country.
Bangladesh
Sample design: Stratified area probability sample of all seven administrative divisions proportional to population size and urban/rural population.

Big sample sizes too...
I have never heard of the Pew Institute in my life. Something tells me that they are not a reputable research institute.

Orwell

HSC

Is your political correctness tingling?

Kolmias

HSC

Is your political correctness tingling?
Must be the regressive left in me. BTW Orwell, what the hell does the term regressive left mean? Is that just anyone who doesn't agree with your radicial views?

P.S. For a libertarian, you're not very supportive of individual's freedom.

Orwell

HSC

How so? I'm very supportive of individual freedom.

My views aren't radical, they're held by a mass following. How is it radical to want reformation for the better? Or should I transition into a follower of Angela Merkel, more migrants, more sex rings, more rape, more restraints. I'm sorry if I don't want to see women raped like you guys do, I really am. You can either turn your backs on it or acknowledge migrants are the issue.

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad

Kosovo is probably the only place that looks alright to go to from all those lists lol

If Kosovo is the most sane out of the bunch, it's quite telling... :lol:

Kolmias

HSC

How so? I'm very supportive of individual freedom.

My views aren't radical, they're held by a mass following.
Mate, the Nazis had a 'mass following' of exactly the same sort of people who are against immigration: unwashed little angry conservative white men who are scared of everything and have limited intelligence and look how the Nazis turned out.

If you believe immigration brings rape and murder, you are sorely mistaken my friend. Individuals commit crimes not immigration so stop tarring every refugee with the same brush.

The majority of refugees are families who just want a better life where they aren't on a daily basis fearing for their lives. The majority of refugees are people who are going to work hard and respect the nation's laws.

Orwell

HSC

How can you pretend to know the "Truth about Islam" when:

A. You're not Muslim.
B. Your information primarily comes from YouTube videos probably made by some unemployed, angry, lonely dork sitting in a basement writing on his conspiracy theory blog about the New World Order.
C. You haven't actually read the Koran.
Irrelevant, lol.

Ad Hominem.

Orwell

HSC

Mate, the Nazis had a 'mass following' of exactly the same sort of people who are against immigration: unwashed little angry conservative white men who are scared of everything and have limited intelligence and look how the Nazis turned out.

If you believe immigration brings rape and murder, you are sorely mistaken my friend. Individuals commit crimes not immigration so stop tarring every refugee with the same brush.

The majority of refugees are families who just want a better life where they aren't on a daily basis fearing for their lives. The majority of refugees are people who are going to work hard and respect the nation's laws.
Right, and it so happens that rape goes up by upwards of 100% due to these immigrants coming into European countries?

And as of for the bolded part, I stole wannaspoon's gif.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)