Cvltural Maxism: Political Correctness/Feminism (1 Viewer)

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: Cultural Marxism: Political Correctness/Feminism

Irrelevant, lol.

Ad Hominem.
seen heaps of those from the said poster...

I happened to be in gainful employment, content with life, (maybe a little bit dorky, i'll pay that) and genuinely concerned with the so called "progressive" narrative...

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad

Orwell

HSC

Dude, most immigrants aren't even from Syria or countries that are war-torn. A study found that 90% of immigrants moving from Macedonia to Serbia (may have been the other way round, I read this ages ago), weren't even from a war-torn countries. That's just indicative of our lack of giving a fuck. We're moving in refugees for the sake of moving in refugees, we haven't set up a sustainable plan.

Kolmias

HSC

Right, and it so happens that rape goes up by upwards of 100% due to these immigrants coming into European countries?

And as of for the bolded part, I stole wannaspoon's gif.

I want some stats on that. That sounds like absolute bullshit.

Orwell

HSC

The only reason I'm posting the video as opposed to the statistics, is because inside the video are statistics diagrams, news articles and more. Watch the video for the statistics you wanted and a bit of enlightenment.

Kolmias

HSC

The only reason I'm posting the video as opposed to the statistics, is because inside the video are statistics diagrams, news articles and more. Watch the video for the statistics you wanted and a bit of enlightenment.

Mate, that's like the same guy that has done all the other videos that you have posted in this thread.

Orwell

HSC

seen heaps of those from the said poster...

I happened to be in gainful employment, content with life, (maybe a little bit dorky, i'll pay that) and genuinely concerned with the so called "progressive" narrative...
Where have I posted an Ad Hominem argument? Unless, you aren't talking about me.

Orwell

HSC

Mate, that's like the same guy that has done all the other videos that you have posted in this thread.
Just because of that, you aren't going to watch the video? Watch it, trust me, the statistics were pulled from the United Nations (I think). There isn't a conglomerate of statistics manufactured for pure evil.

Kolmias

HSC

Just because of that, you aren't going to watch the video? Watch it, trust me, the statistics were pulled from the United Nations (I think). There isn't a conglomerate of statistics manufactured for pure evil.
I watched it: load of right-wing, reactionary bollocks designed to scare the uneducated.

Orwell

HSC

Of course it is, in the mean time, I'll go review some of the statistics and evidence you've provided.

wannaspoon

ремове кебаб
HSC
Uni Grad

Where have I posted an Ad Hominem argument? Unless, you aren't talking about me.
Not talking about you... talking about being called a celler dwelling, unemployed pleb... hahaha

Kolmias

HSC

left+wing+right+wing.jpg

Kolmias

HSC

Whose going to vote Orwell for PM? lelelel
Don't worry, there are enough idiots in this nation to have that skrub elected as Prime Minister.

Orwell's story is the biggest load of shit I have every heard in my life.

Orwell

HSC

Kolmias

HSC

Kolmias vs Orwell for Prime Minister of BoS. :tongue:

Kolmias

HSC

I better stop arguing with myself in this thread then.

fickbowt

HSC

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC

1. Tax rates are not the same as tax obligations. For America (which this image is based on), income tax rates were nominally higher in 1950 but the actual rate paid was less because of available deductions. Tax revenue as a percent of GDP is actually higher today than it was in 1950. America also currently has one of the highest top income bracket tax rates in the world and one of the highest corporate tax rates in the world (MUCH higher than most northern european welfare states).

2. Not even remotely true. In absolute terms the US government spends multiple times what it spent in 1950 and spending as a percentage of GDP has almost never been higher.

3. False. The US government has never employed more people than it does now, it has never spent as much money as it does now and there have never been more laws and regulations than there are now.

4. Virtually all of that job growth has gone to immigrants, not all of the jobs that been created in the past four years are fulltime or pay close to what people were earning before they lost their original jobs, and how the hell is wanting more job creation a bad thing?

5. So what? Just because there's less doesn't mean its an okay amount. Reductions have been made, doesn't mean that further reductions wouldn't be beneficial.

6. Woooahhhhhhh, hold on a second. This implies that more jobs are needed to help poor people and that democrats are trying to create more jobs. But you were just criticising republicans for wanting more jobs created. How about you try and not contradict yourself within two lines of text?

7. "We have been fighting corporate fascism"

That's a non-argument. But in any case, OBAMA bailed out his wall street and auto industry cronies. You can't blame republicans for that. And those actions are the antithesis of actual free market capitalism.

You act like this smug, intellectual prick and yet your beliefs are utter garbage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)